Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Thats beautiful.

Not going lie, seeing all these images of Kobe with his daughters, is definitely making me reconsider kids. And the shortness and unpredictability of life is sooner than later.
Its been amazing. The more I've been seeing pics of him and Gigi, really makes me want a lil girl to spoil and love like that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
When one of the most popular ppl on the planet dies like this, ppl want to know if it was avoidable. And most certainly was.

I mean, how far do you want to take this?

Let's say pilot says for whatever reason, no ... this flight is not happening today. You have Kobe and 8 others waiting on you to make it happen, knowing that if you don't, they have to find last minute accomodations and their trip is now going to be twice as long.

You think that guy is not under an immense amount of pressure, especially since he flew Kobe out before multiple times, including for his last ever game?

You think if he refuses, they wouldn't have found someone else super quick who would have jumped at the chance to build a working relationship with Kobe and all the regular chopper trips he would have been taking?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Real interesting

So it looks like he lost all sense of direction. Somebody in the YouTube comments said it's something called "spatial disorientation". You can't distinguish up from down, left from right. So the aircraft most likely sped up while in a vertical position and spiraled out of control. I'm also reading that if a copter descends too fast it can actually stall out. Basically once dude lost his sense of direction he completely panicked and lost control.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more than a game this is a passion
Wayne killed that shyt:wow:

Its almost like this stuff was destined from the start. Just think of it. I can't think of another athlete or celebrity that has an entire rap song dedicated to them. Guys get named dropped all the time but an entire song you simply don't see. Then the song isn't just made by some random rapper but instead by the biggest rapper in the world at that time. Now its getting played after the death of a legend.

Almost everything about Kobe's life was iconic. This one being no different.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
#girldad trending all day has me :mjcry:

Kobe’s legacy being a generation of fathers cherishing the daughters God gave them :mjcry:

My brother in law is a Kobe fanatic and like him he has nothing but daughters, with his oldest who I believe is the same age as Gigi and just like her plays ball. :mjcry:

Imma get emotional again :mjcry:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
On the Smithsonian Channel they have a show about plane crashes. When you find out about all of this stuff that can go wrong on aircraft, it's a wonder how 10 planes don't fall out of the sky everyday with as many flights as there are. Literally anything can happen when you're taking off, up in the air, or landing.

Im better off not knowing