Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Brehs, what’s greater than a “Legend”?? I feel like legend is too common a word when referring to Kobe. He is easily above and beyond legend status by a huge amount. Not just legend either. Global icon, and a lot of these other words being used to describe Kobe feel extremely underwhelming and don’t come close to capturing what he meant to the people appropriately. Maybe there is no word that can truly describe Kobe

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m talking about the heli not having a terrain checker. If it had one it would’ve helped with locating where land was at. The fog fukked up the pilot, so when he was descending he didn’t know where land was. It was more than likely a split second before it was too late.
No I get you I'm just saying that's the product of money. If this were a commericial flight or a flight funded by the state, it would have been forced to land because of regulations and agency guidelines. But when you're flying private you are free to ignore guidelines. Many agencies are set-up like this. It's why you see dudes like Tyson owning tigers and shyt. They dont craft regulations with the upper-elite class in mind, and I doubt they'll start now. They should though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No I get you I'm just saying that's the product of money. If this were a commericial flight or a flight funded by the state, it would have been forced to land because of regulations and agency guidelines. But when you're flying private you are free to ignore guidelines. Many agencies are set-up like this. It's why you see dudes like Tyson owning tigers and shyt. They dont craft regulations with the upper-elite class in mind, and I doubt they'll start now. They should though.

I’m not taking about flight clearance. I’m talking about technology in the helicopter. The NTSB has been pushing for every heli to have them, but the big wigs refuse to listen.

Im guessing the suits don’t care since they assume every pilot would make proper decisions when it comes to weather conditions (don’t fly in foggy weather).

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Finally broke down after watching the final montage from TNT today. Eyes swelled up with tears multiple times before but I never let em flow. Feel a lot better now

Also hearing those Kobe stories from his teammates have me feeling a lot better now. Gotta listen to more Bean legendary tales. The one of him going back to workout in Miami's arena to practice shooting while getting hit in the arm... :obama:

Then D-Wade saying he couldn't let Kobe outwork him in his home gym so he changed clothes to go workout too but still didn't last as long in there as Kobe :wow:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm getting off social media for good. I cant stand it anymore. These fukking cacs man... they just dont know when to stfu.

Making jokes and shyt. I hope every last one them die in a fire and I mean that shyt on my mom's. They did the same shyt when Nipsey died. Bringing up irrelevant shyt. Wanna bring up the military and police and shyt. fukk the military's they raped and killed a sister and covered it up. And fukk the police dont need to explain myself on that one.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron :mjcry:. Its all in the eyes
EPauJaxWsAATVHW