Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Honestly she was pretty fair about it on Zach Lowe's podcast. She said she admired how in the aftermath of that and some other incidents he made an effort to actually be better by advocating for women's sports and the WNBA

I'm trying to be fair about the trial, BUT IT HAS NOT EVEN BEEN A WEEK

WE GET IT

Don't make me start pulling up the "facts" about the case

Give a month or something.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What the fukk are you talking about?:what:

The whole purpose of the story was to show that no matter how great or experienced Kobe was, he was always trying to learn. And he wasn't prideful enough to ask a younger player for advice. He never got comfortable even when he was the best in the game. He was always evolving. He was always growing.
Right. He even mentioned how he was out of the playoffs and Kobe was in the Finals. Emphasizing that even while Kobe was at the top of the league, he was still trying to evolve as you stated.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watcvh before its taken down

Damn it. I'm in tears right now.

Since I lost my grandma on this month where I went to the funeral last two weeks ago and lost my brother in law last month, on Dec 27th

giphy.gif

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
God is infinite in his wisdom, and infinite in his capabilities. Capable of things that you can scarcely begin to imagine. If your mind can comprehend it, it is laughable to think that God could not.

This material existence, this maya, is illusory in nature. And quantum theory has begun to speculate that it's unique to the viewer--meaning your experience is different than mine. Your timeline branches and diverges in such a way so as to give to you the experience that you came to have. Unique from mine. Unique from Kobe's.

In Kobe's life, his helicopter cleared that mountain, touched down, and he coached his daughter's game. In Kobe's life, he has more work to do, and will continue doing it for eternity, endlessly. Until he remembers his nature and begins again, when he is ready.
In yours, that helicopter crashed, and you feel an emptiness for another soul--you feel your heart torn in two for Vanessa and her daughters. You feel love for a human you've never met. You feel, maybe, the most important emotion of your life, a feeling that could change the world, end hunger, end wars, and let you enter the kingdom of heaven in a state of enlightenment that all of the saints would praise you for. THAT is the power of God, to teach lessons in ways that are for you, as a learner, hard to understand at first, but can take root in your heart and bear fruit so bountiful down the road that you could cry in joy for the harvest today, although you can be forgiven for mistaking them for tears of sorrow.

Grieve for the abrupt end to the story, grieve for the loss of your joy, grieve for a million different reasons. But find strength in your faith brother. Because if there is one thing I can tell you for certain about this life: it is not without cause.
What do you mean when you say kobe will have work to do for an eternity?

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I always wanted a pair of Kobe’s but never liked any of the colorways. Now they selling for 4x the price. Ima wait till the hype calms down (if ever) or see what Nike does with the line. Probably won’t be a while till we see another new Kobe shoe....
I Honestly think nike ruined the line when they went away from numbers.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i pray someone finds an old tweet or some old skeletons so she gets a taste of her own medicine and gets cancelled in this cancel culture

Why these idiots do this? Like they prolly got 5000 skeletons in they own closet yet want to point out mistakes normal humans beings make.

What satisfaction do people get out of this?

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
We need to appreciate Ernie while he's here family. Everyone on TNT is a grown man but he always plays the father role. Gets much love from me
Ya so easily impressed. He revealed his true self after his after his words on Kaepernick