Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean when you say kobe will have work to do for an eternity?

It's complicated breh, just my perspective, my thoughts for now.
I don't know how to type it out, if you were my boy i'd say let's burn one and talk about it all night.
I don't mean it in a bad way in any way whatsoever, I just mean to say, his journey as a soul is eternal, and what God planned for him in this life is over. But that facet of god is reborn again forever, to learn new things, or work on those lessons, or do things I can't even pretend to comprehend.
There's no way to put pen to paper and explain a relationship with god, much less argue about it on the internet. it's a deeply important journey, to try to attain that understanding.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I think it would work better if it was like Tupac Resurrection where Kobe is narrating it and showing his life. It would just feel weird seeing someone play him and then have that actor playing ball.

Agree they need not go there

They will eventually though

Daps
Not even a question man. Has to happen. He's one of them dudes I cant see anyone playing though.
That’s why I think it should be an extremely well directed a crafted documentary of sorts. But I’m sure there will be many docs, 30 for 30 etc. there’s no way that a Biopic can do him justice. Very rarely are sports biopics any good

Daps
I think it would work better if it was like Tupac Resurrection where Kobe is narrating it and showing his life. It would just feel weird seeing someone play him and then have that actor playing ball.
Exactly. fukking exactly that’s a great doc. Don’t try no movie with an actor tryin to play Kobe I’m good on that

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
That’s why I think it should be an extremely well directed a crafted documentary of sorts. But I’m sure there will be many docs, 30 for 30 etc. there’s no way that a Biopic can do him justice. Very rarely are sports biopics any good

they don't work because you can't recreate iconic moments that we all remember seeing live / in person vividly, documentaries are definitely the way to go

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It's complicated breh, just my perspective, my thoughts for now.
I don't know how to type it out, if you were my boy i'd say let's burn one and talk about it all night.
I don't mean it in a bad way in any way whatsoever, I just mean to say, his journey as a soul is eternal, and what God planned for him in this life is over. But that facet of god is reborn again forever, to learn new things, or work on those lessons, or do things I can't even pretend to comprehend.
There's no way to put pen to paper and explain a relationship with god, much less argue about it on the internet. it's a deeply important journey, to try to attain that understanding.
Dope, good shyt! Is it possible kobe is still alive in his timeline like you mentioned earlier?