Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I think GiGi might’ve been the one

:to:
Yup... That's the shyt that makes it hurt even worse. Like, if it was just Kobe it would still be an terrible, terrible thing!
But it would've brought just a lil bit of comfort waiting to see how his lil mini me would carry on tradition. R.I.P. to all lost :mjcry:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
:usure:Did you see the flight path. They was going in circles and hovering for 15 minutes and shyt.
They was probably looking at each other like tf is going on. :snoop:This shyt just sad thinking about it.
They were going in circles because they did not have permission to enter the airspace.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What the fukk are you talking about?:what:

The whole purpose of the story was to show that no matter how great or experienced Kobe was, he was always trying to learn. And he wasn't prideful enough to ask a younger player for advice. He never got comfortable even when he was the best in the game. He was always evolving. He was always growing.

yeah
cool james worthy clip

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
God is infinite in his wisdom, and infinite in his capabilities. Capable of things that you can scarcely begin to imagine. If your mind can comprehend it, it is laughable to think that God could not.

This material existence, this maya, is illusory in nature. And quantum theory has begun to speculate that it's unique to the viewer--meaning your experience is different than mine. Your timeline branches and diverges in such a way so as to give to you the experience that you came to have. Unique from mine. Unique from Kobe's.

In Kobe's life, his helicopter cleared that mountain, touched down, and he coached his daughter's game. In Kobe's life, he has more work to do, and will continue doing it for eternity, endlessly. Until he remembers his nature and begins again, when he is ready.
In yours, that helicopter crashed, and you feel an emptiness for another soul--you feel your heart torn in two for Vanessa and her daughters. You feel love for a human you've never met. You feel, maybe, the most important emotion of your life, a feeling that could change the world, end hunger, end wars, and let you enter the kingdom of heaven in a state of enlightenment that all of the saints would praise you for. THAT is the power of God, to teach lessons in ways that are for you, as a learner, hard to understand at first, but can take root in your heart and bear fruit so bountiful down the road that you could cry in joy for the harvest today, although you can be forgiven for mistaking them for tears of sorrow.

Grieve for the abrupt end to the story, grieve for the loss of your joy, grieve for a million different reasons. But find strength in your faith brother. Because if there is one thing I can tell you for certain about this life: it is not without cause.
Not a religious person but I respect this point of view. One thing I do believe in is a creator. And this world we're in is part of something much bigger than us. The beginning and end doesn't matter. How we die doesn't matter. This life is only one chapter in our story.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I always hated Doug and now I still do:stopitslime::stopitslime:
Get this clown off the air:camby::camby:
fukk the goddamn ratings you clown a icon died and all you think is ratings:camby::camby:

His dad not at the wedding. The ratings. His team after a tragedy :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

Wow.

These are the clowns.

I looked at videos. Didnt see him "slander" Kobe. Nick Wright has stan vision but I didnt see him slander Kobe off the court. He said posted stats the day before

Dont ask like you are or were above it. Regular day and night from the sports personalities you hate to love but post their content if it favors your narrative. Acting like Nick Wright posted his stats in the middle of rumors and hoax isn't cool. You would have continued to play the game if this didn't happen and you would have continued until your end.:unimpressed:

I said let players be great but a lot of you wanted to keep arguing :unimpressed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
KD reaction was almost
full
at the beginning

@I AM WARHOL You could see him still trying to process it :mjcry: