Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
I feel guilty not appreciating Kobe till now. I always preferred Lebron and would make excuses why Kobe wasn't as amazing on the court as everyone said he was. How wrong I was brehs. This death made me put my biases to the side and say fukk beefs. Before I would argue Kobes not even top 10. Watching non stop highlights of him in the past 2 days ive realized how fukkin dense I was. Kobe is easily top 5, maybe even top 3. And his inspiration on the next gen of players is undeniable. Even more inspiring though I never realized what a dedicated father he was. All us fathers could learn a thing from his commitment to family.

RIP black mamba and your precious Gigi. You gained a new fan in me and have my utmost respect and love.
the media ran your brain just like it has done to many others
it can happen to any of us and at least you are appreciating him now
some people still won't give him his due

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Everyone knows me as the biggest Kobe fan on here but even I started out as a hater.

My earliest memory of Kobe was in '98 at the all-star game. Media was hyping it as Jordan vs Kobe. I was a Jordan fan so I actually hated Kobe at the start. My mindset was Jordan's the man and screw the media for trying to crown this 19 year old kid as his equal. But then time passed, MJ retired, and I ended up gravitating toward Kobe. He ended up becoming my favorite athlete of all-time.

Its perfectly human to change and evolve over time. To think you have to like someone from the beginning to the end is unrealistic.
You were the first Stan of Kobe I had seen on allhiphop like a decade ago

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People aren't stupid, you can see who is genuinely hurt and who is just acting & pretending. T-Mac was sobbing while giving his interview, Jerry West looked like a ghost, Carmelo couldn't string two sentences together, meanwhile this bytch is sitting there with some corny half ass smile trying to send a "positive" vibe

@Carlton Banks

Also, Rachel was the one talking shyt on Derrick Rose being a rapist when turned it out that chick is a liar. Jesus, not all women are telling the truth when come to rape. They're so quick to believe the lady's story instead of hearing on the both sides, or wait til hear the fact first. fukk THAT CAVE CAC RACHEL bytch

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
EPZyIV6U4AABrbV
EPZyIV2UUAABIld

Damn hope we’ll be able to cop
That's dope as fukk. With the number 8 on its side to make the infinity logo :wow: