Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
He was too confident in his abilities and was familiar with the terrain. Instead of thinking about his passengers, he cheated and cost everyone their life. He wasn't a novice. He had over 5000 hours logged and was an instructor. He knew better.
I know everyone is hurt and it’s not abnormal to wanna place blame after an unfortunate event, but what’s the point? He made a human error, it’s not gonna bring Kobe back, I’m sure the pilot has a family as well and they are absolutely destroyed emotionally right now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure the 180 mph was the speed to the ground bro, it hit the ground at that sperm, not flew at it.

the average speed of a helicopter in flight is roughly 160 mph...so it’s not unfathomable that they could’ve been flying @ speeds of 180+ mph...although to do so under those flying conditions was clearly a grave mistake :(

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm pretty sure the 180 mph was the speed to the ground bro, it hit the ground at that sperm, not flew at it.

So he had to be going something over 100 before that happened......Still seems pretty fast considering the conditions. In a helicopter you get pretty much a straight shot to your destination, avoiding hazards. Still seems like he didn't have to be going that fast.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Better be in Staples, would make sense no other place else. The public version not the family version
Someone told me they don't think Staples is big enough and I agree. This dude can fill up the coli in LA. With real fans to pay their respects. It could be huge for the city.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EPackSIU0AAoLRK

Embiid wore 24 today, nice tribute by Philly

EPackSHUcAA-Re3

EPackSMU8AI1eAS