Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thing is when someone dies you always have regret. You look back and said I should have spent more with them. I should have done this or that. Its always like that no matter how much time you spent with a person.

It depends on person, situation and circumstance.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It would seem like somebody that's been flying in LA would know I need to get as high as I can to clear all of these mountains in the area. You should know the highest mountain in the region and how high that is. You need to be 200+ feet above that in those conditions. I don't think we'll understand everything that happened really. The way he was flying just doesn't make sense. 180+mph in the fog?

He was too confident in his abilities and was familiar with the terrain. Instead of thinking about his passengers, he cheated and cost everyone their life. He wasn't a novice. He had over 5000 hours logged and was an instructor. He knew better.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It would seem like somebody that's been flying in LA would know I need to get as high as I can to clear all of these mountains in the area. You should know the highest mountain in the region and how high that is. You need to be 200+ feet above that in those conditions. I don't think we'll understand everything that happened really. The way he was flying just doesn't make sense. 180+mph in the fog?
I'm pretty sure the 180 mph was the speed to the ground bro, it hit the ground at that sperm, not flew at it.