Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
shyt like this is why I hate that everything happens for a reason shyt people be saying. What's the reason this had to happen?

Its a coping mechanism people use to explain the unexplainable. It can be annoying. I usually just respond "yeah, i guess" and keep it movin

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always okay to cry breh. It's healthy. Society has placed such a negative stigma on it. Especially for men.

Truth...shaq probably the biggest baddest dudes in the nba the last 25 years. Even he was breaking down. Thats life man don't nothing bring reality to folks like death.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
HOW DO U MISS A MOUNTAIN SIDE? EVEN IN FOG, SHOULDNT U KNOW THE AREA WELL ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THE LEVELS??

SHIIT IS STRANGE AS HELL..

It would seem like somebody that's been flying in LA would know I need to get as high as I can to clear all of these mountains in the area. You should know the highest mountain in the region and how high that is. You need to be 200+ feet above that in those conditions. I don't think we'll understand everything that happened really. The way he was flying just doesn't make sense. 180+mph in the fog?