Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's crazy

He was doing something big in girls/women's basketball

Probably would have sent a whole bunch of girls up into college and the WNBA

Bunch of highlights, and him talking to them the last few minutes.

She's gonna be a symbol, just like her daddy. In her own way, shes gonna inspire a generation.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not sure why Shaq saying he hasnt spoken to kobe since 60 point game in 2016. They did interviews together after that. Maybe Shaq feels like that was just business, not a personal moment together

yea he had to of meant like a one on one convo or private convo.

shaq gonna have some regret to carry around bc of that. But that’s life. Take this as an opportunity to call your old homies you had a falling out with or a family member you argued with.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one
Ever
Really
Dies

Kobe's spirit will be kept alive in all of us. When I was younger and I did a cool move on the ball court, I would yell out "JORDAN". Now I'm a Lebron guy but when my son starts to play ball , I'll let him know you say "KOBE" when you hit that fadeaway or up and under.

RIP
KB,GB and the others.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea he had to of meant like a one on one convo or private convo.

shaq gonna have some regret to carry around bc of that. But that’s life. Take this as an opportunity to call your old homies you had a falling out with or a family member you argued with.

The thing is when someone dies you always have regret. You look back and said I should have spent more with them. I should have done this or that. Its always like that no matter how much time you spent with a person.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EPaVSoFWkAIj0xV

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt like this is why I hate that everything happens for a reason shyt people be saying. What's the reason this had to happen?

You may not see the reasoning right now. I'll say that and say people are people. Life is unpredictable. You can hope people try to push and move their lives in a different but people ain't shyt