Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Any of those so-called tribute articles start talking Colorado this Colorado that after a brief intro, thinking they slick, I'm closing that shyt and saying fukk both the writer & the company behind it. fukk Zack Love or whatever's that dude called and fukk ESPN. They didn't have any good black writers to pen the front page article about Kobe? Instead they give it to this generic analyti-Cac who never played basketball a day in his nerd life :childplease: Fake love, nothing else

People trying to bully this dude into giving up #24

Those people are complete idiots. Kobe would be embarrassed by such behavior

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Me too man. I forced myself to watch all the sports talk shows just to try and process all this..but as soon as sportscenter started showing the highlights from the Mavs game I completely lost it. Might be a while before I can sit through a game

That's exactly what happened to me..

And in one of the compilations/tributes I saw had the puff daddy missing you song in the background..tears were flowing man..eyes red..sniffing..nikias was really crying smh

This and the nip death has hit me to the point where I'm like what the fukk am I doing I never met these guys..I dunno man it just hit different and I'm not affraid to have emotions

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
a81e5d56c9379711e81f822fa9ad7303.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What’s affecting me more than a lot of these Kobe tribute videos is the simple title of this thread.

I come on this site and I refuse to believe I’m reading “Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gigi Have Passed Away..” It ruins my mood every time.

I will say that I will never look weirdly at someone who is upset over a celebrity death again because you really don’t know what impact that person had on them.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Went to the WNBA all star game last year. I watched them (Kobe & Gigi)more than the game lol. I was surprised they stayed til the end of the game (they left with 2 minutes left)
Every celebrity in that bytch walked over to shake his hand and take a picture.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Damn I ain't know Rachel Nichols was hated like that on here :leon:

I like her show. What she do or did?