Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah the media really vilified him to spite him in favor of others, thats why Kobe had his legion of people who followed him (including me) as a response to all of the noise. I'm sitting here like it really took for him to die for you all to realize what people have been saying and loved him for for the past 20+ years?:to::mjcry:

Damn
I'm sorry bro :hug:

Grabs pair of Wood and Buffalo Cartier's, hands iced out Woods to @cartierhoe :salute:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Man I would be able to finally accept his death if his heir was able to live and carry on his legacy, but this is just too terrible
:snoop:

He still has three beautiful daughters left to carry it on...I feel terrible about Gigi too but we've got to look forward and support the rest of his family :mjcry:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Speaking of Melo I was at a restaurant with my wife last night and some cornball ass older spanish nikkas was making fun of Melo for not being able to speak cause he was emotional. I wanted to beat the shyt out them nikkas right there.
Makes me just not wanna be around certain people during a time like this. Somebody say something crazy will make you wanna snap on em.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I don't expect everyone to run to social media with tributes and posts, quite the opposite, I think grieving in private like Kyrie, Giannis, Harden, CP3 and plently others have done is actually more powerful...But some people really forgot all about basic human decency and manners. I was real disappointed to see Floyd Mayweather post strip club and Superbowl party promos while this global tragedy is going on:camby: Don't think I can be a fan of his anymore. You don't have to post Kobe or anything Floyd
( although you could seeing as the guy came to your fights and you came to his games and you're both the same age and both African American worldwide superstars ) but please understand partying is literally the last thing on people's minds right now

I know it's not right because people still have their lives to live but I've been getting low-key pissed whenever I see anyone post something not about Kobe :unimpressed:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we know when the funeral is? I'm guessing it has to be sometime this week. Doesn't make sense to wait longer than that.

It doesn't...we know it's going to be in Staples Center however both LA teams just came off the Grammys road trip..got move those games around..the amount of people that are going to flood the streets, deciding who can attend and accommodate them getting to and from...a lot of planning and zero time..this is next level shyt

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Damn I ain't know Rachel Nichols was hated like that on here :leon:

I like her show. What she do or did?

She's the same as the people who couldn't wait 24 hours to bring up Bean's charges from 03'. She pulled that shyt with D Rose when he dropped that 50 burger in Minnesota last year. Came on TV right after the game talking about lets not forget about his civil trial & shyt.

Daps
She's the same as the people who couldn't wait 24 hours to bring up Bean's charges from 03'. She pulled that shyt with D Rose when he dropped that 50 burger in Minnesota last year. Came on TV right after the game talking about lets not forget about his civil trial & shyt.
i pray someone finds an old tweet or some old skeletons so she gets a taste of her own medicine and gets cancelled in this cancel culture