Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Damn I ain't know Rachel Nichols was hated like that on here :leon:

I like her show. What she do or did?
People aren't stupid, you can see who is genuinely hurt and who is just acting & pretending. T-Mac was sobbing while giving his interview, Jerry West looked like a ghost, Carmelo couldn't string two sentences together, meanwhile this bytch is sitting there with some corny half ass smile trying to send a "positive" vibe

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
EPZyIV6U4AABrbV
EPZyIV2UUAABIld
So dope how he just turned the 8 sideways to make it the infinity symbol.
:mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man it's fukkin crazy how some numbers unintentionally aligned to symbolize 8 and 24, how Lakers vs Clippers was the next game for both LA teams, and a bunch of other stuff people have pointed out (things Kobe said, videos he made) makes you think about that higher power shyt so much.

This shyt is even motivating me to do more because I can become complacent with financial comfort. I like to sit my ass down when I'm up cause I earned that. Kobe would never tolerate that shyt. Kobe would punch me and know that I'm a shooter, would sock a nikka and tell him to get his head right.

Kobe is different man. He is not supposed to be gone man

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Saddened man. To top it off, today makes 25 years since my cousin was murdered. Jan. 28th 1995, the day before Superbowl sunday when S.F beat san Diego 55-10. Tomorrow is my older twin brothers birthdays, one of whom passed in June of 2018

Damn. Stay strong breh. I’ll keep you in my prayers

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Damn I ain't know Rachel Nichols was hated like that on here :leon:

I like her show. What she do or did?
I hate her opening monologues which are just 5 mins of nothing..also her basketball knowledge is pretty bad. She is epitome of NBA twitter casual fan who is now a host. The only good thing she does is those interviews, outside of that she is pretty bad covering basketball.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People aren't stupid, you can see who is genuinely hurt and who is just acting & pretending. T-Mac was sobbing while giving his interview, Jerry West looked like a ghost, Carmelo couldn't string two sentences together, meanwhile this bytch is sitting there with some corny half ass smile trying to send a "positive" vibe
Speaking of Melo I was at a restaurant with my wife last night and some cornball ass older spanish nikkas was making fun of Melo for not being able to speak cause he was emotional. I wanted to beat the shyt out them nikkas right there.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That's exactly what happened to me..

And in one of the compilations/tributes I saw had the puff daddy missing you song in the background..tears were flowing man..eyes red..sniffing..nikias was really crying smh

This and the nip death has hit me to the point where I'm like what the fukk am I doing I never met these guys..I dunno man it just hit different and I'm not affraid to have emotions
Nothing wrong with that and many in this thread (including myself) felt the same way. No, we never met him, but we literally watched him grow up. Kobe was a few years older than me, but I saw him from the moment he decided to forgo college to retirement, and life after retirement. Watched him go through his ups and downs. Watched him become a worldwide icon.