Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

i really wish we would've gotten a chance to see her in college/WNBA...the stone cold killer kobe genes in a woman :wow:

#girldad trending #1 worldwide:wow:
dudes just posting pics with their daughters:mjcry:

that story got me yesterday, but :wow: @ that tag. that got me right now...very beautiful to see all the dads

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm really tired of this you don't know Kobe nonsense. This death is hitting me damn near as hard as my mother's passing. We lost a fukking basketball legend and a man who loved his wife and daughters. You can tell that Gianna was likely destined for greatness and that was taken from us as well. A good amount of this board grew up watching Kobe's career. Kobe Bryant was a part of and impacted so many lives. This loss is fukking devestating.

Like Draymond Green said, I don't wanna talk about Kobe. I wanna talk to Kobe.
:mjcry:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
#girldad trending #1 worldwide:wow:
dudes just posting pics with their daughters:mjcry:

I watched this last night, a day before my wife was to go in for a C-section for our daughter. I was initially anxious about having a daughter and wanted another boy but as heartbreaking as this video is it made me so much happier about having a daughter, I'm typing this as my little princess is sleeping in the crib next to me. I still can't believe Kobe is gone

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
EPYldMzXsAAadXq

:mjcry:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Not sure if it’s been mentioned here, but do we know how Kobe’s relationship was with his parents and sisters of late?

I know they had some differences in the past. Am I right?