Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Kobe Bryant's grieving wife, Vanessa, is trying her very best to be strong for her three daughters after the deaths of her husband and their 13-year-old, Gianna.

The NBA legend and Vanessa married in April 2001 when he was 22 and she was 18.

Together they have four children: Gianna, 13, who was killed alongside her father, Natalia, 17, three-year-old Bianka, and seven-month-old Capri.

'It's an extremely difficult and devastating time for Vanessa and the whole family,' a source told People.

Another insider said Vanessa is completely 'devastated' and can 'hardly keep it together'.

'She can't finish a sentence without crying. But she is working very hard to pull it together for the other girls. She now has to be the strong one.'

According to People, the insider said that 'despite their ups and downs, [Vanessa and Kobe] were soulmates'.

'She thought of him as her partner for life.'

The source said Vanessa is surrounded 'by people who love her and love Kobe'.

'She has a good support system. She is relying on her faith. She is not alone. But she will be grieving this for a very long time.'

:mjcry: thank god she has people there for her...hope Kobe's oldest daughter is alright too

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A little laugh :mjcry:

2K players will forever not be shyt.:mjlol:
I decided to boot up 20 and run a quick online ranked matched. Ran with the 01 Lakers and got matched up against the 04 Lakers. I won the tip, passed it to Kobe and got my 24 second violation. Next possession opponent inbounds it to his Kobe and got an 8 second violation. :mjcry:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what those people need to realize is if kobe and his daughter weren't on that chopper, it wouldn't get 1/100th of the attention. it would be mentioned as at tragedy on local news and maybe national because 7 people dying in a chopper makes the news. but people who don't know them would move on quickly like they do with every other accident. there wouldn't be any lengthy threads on the coli or anywhere else. when planes go down with hundreds on board twitter isn't talking about the people individually, it's about who is at fault and then everyone moves on.

they need to get over themselves. yes some people get more attention than others. that's life.

Folk need to keep it 300 with those criticizing by say “hey Kobe was an international superstar so yeah he’s going to get the most attention and the coverage will be 100% on him and his daughter.. Nobody knew who the other 7 people were it is what it is”

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
2K players will forever not be shyt.:mjlol:
I decided to boot up 20 and run a quick online ranked matched. Ran with the 01 Lakers and got matched up against the 04 Lakers. I won the tip, passed it to Kobe and got my 24 second violation. Next possession opponent inbounds it to his Kobe and got an 8 second violation. :mjcry:

bruhhhh :mjcry:

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
From the AC Milano soccer game which is going on right now, as we post :

3nhfcf.jpg

Kobe was a fan of theirs

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even dude when i called ticketmaster this morning about my tickets was sad.

was looking at some highlights and man That time in the NBA when Kobe wore 8 was something else
Frobe was sick with it:whoo:

Kobe was a surgeon :wow:

Both 8 & 24 were scary to watch play your team because you knew he could drop 50 on your squad any night.

Rick Carlisle said last night when the Mavs were up 3-0 in the series back in 2011 Kobe said after game 3 he still feels like the Lakers are gonna win...I remember hearing that and thinking this nikka about to go insane on my Mavs:sadcam: had me legit nervous even though we were up 3-0, I wasn't comfortable because I knew what kobe was capable of

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
my friend on Facebook is trying to be one of these militant people about it. I told him relax, this isn’t a soapbox to cry to the heavens. Before Sunday you didn’t even know those people existed. So stop acting like you there for them to be clever or different. Everyone wanna be intelligent without actually being intelligent
Exactly

one of my friends said some similar shyt in a group chat and i almost snapped on him. My other homies shut that shyt down with the quickness and I was like “see... shyt like this is why it be hard to fukk with you sometime”.

ofcourse a couple c00n ass chicks on my FB won’t post shyt about Kobe and his daughter but will only post about the others. I should block them now that i think about it... everyone else has been fair towards it but there’s always a few try hard ass nikkas.

its a tragedy all around so ill block them later