Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Y'know what's weird? And I know it's fukked up, but the initial thought I had when I heard the news was how dying in a Helicopter crash was the most Kobe way to go out. But that was before I found out everyone else dying too :to:

He just didn't seem like the type that would just wither away, y'know?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man, really thinking right now how ONLY 3 of the 9 bodies have been found. We dont even know if they will ever recover Kobe and Gi Gi if they arent part of the 3 found already. They havent said:mjcry:

not to exclude the other missing persons as well.

its animals out there that just might eat... I wont say no more:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Please find all of them

Yeah only 3 bodies recovered but they haven’t even said if they have been id’d

looking at that fireball :to:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s disgusting

Ive seen some fakkit (black too) say it was Kobes fault because he forced all them to take the helicopter.

Other people checked him but I literally had to log off before i lost my shyt.

DUDE LEAVE THIS BULLshyt
OUT OF THIS THREAD
AND KEEP IT WHERE EVER YOU SAW IT.

IM ABOUT TO BAN ANYONE
POSTING SOME DUMB shyt FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.
:devil:
:evil:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the stan wars
And yet kobe and bron were super close

That's what i been saying for years they both seemd really cool with each other

Bron seemed to be the younger brother doing everything he could to impress his older brother that did so much before him

Thats all it seemed to be

But all that stan war is over

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
man, really thinking right now how ONLY 3 of the 9 bodies have been found. We dont even know if they will ever recover Kobe and Gi Gi if they arent part of the 3 found already. They havent said:mjcry:

not to exclude the other missing persons as well.

its animals out there that just might eat... I wont say no more:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Please find all of them
Come on man. Why are you even putting that image in people’s heads. And really it doesn’t matter. They’re gone already. Once I’m gone, do whatever you want with my body. It means nothing. It’s going to get recycled back into the universe regardless. Once you die, the bacteria in your body starts to eat away at your body almost immediately. And if you get buried, the insects and worms will feast on you as well. It’s nature. There’s nothing scary about it.