Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Come on man. Why are you even putting that image in people’s heads. And really it doesn’t matter. They’re gone already. Once I’m gone, do whatever you want with my body. It means nothing. It’s going to get recycled back into the universe regardless. Once you die, the bacteria in your body starts to eat away at your body almost immediately. And if you get buried, the insects and worms will feast on you as well. It’s nature. There’s nothing scary about it.
Yes

Their souls left earth on sunday

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Any word from Kobes mom? I know they were estranged recently, would suck if she didnt talk to him for awhile before his death

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Mac aside from Shaq and Lebron was the one person I wanted to hear from considering his relationship with Kobe.

Mac was the one interview so far that got me. He’s ALWAYS been genuine about Kob and has given him his props. And I’m glad he mentioned Kobe’s parents and sisters. One of the few that I have seen do that so far

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Im assuming theres no body to bury or creamate? :lupe:

How will the funeral work
you don't need either for a memorial service/funeral. just pictures and whatever parts of a ceremony you want - speeches, eulogy, singing, poetry, etc. lots of ways to commemorate someone without having some physical form of their body at the service.
Yeah a lot of these fake nikkas crying on queue. shyt is funny style
look, i can't speak for every actor, but a lot of people who you think wouldn't get choked up about kobe are caught up on the cruelty of the death and that his daughter died in there with him. you cannot separate that from his death. once the thought of him being in there with the daughter so closely following his footsteps sinks in, even some of the most vile haters gonna shed tears

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This world in general is sick. From people trying to make a pissing contest out of this shyt to the vermin scum that try to bring up the fake rape charge and want to tear Kobe down. I’ve truly grown to have a strong contempt for a lot of people in this society.
I don’t even go on twitter if it ain’t to look at some bad bytches. Other than that, it’s just full of miserable people trying to bring everybody down. Social media should only be used if you got some type of art or business to promote. If you keep your circle tight in real life you should be the same way when dealing with social media. Negativity will always try to find a way in. And if you randomly browse twitter, you’re pretty much opening the door for them.