Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk how imma react on Friday, during ASW, during the HOF, etc, but I think I’m cried out for now :wow: was describing to a coworker how much he meant to hoopers in my age group, to the world, his peers, younger hoopers etc, and I could feel the lip quiver through my smile and the welling up, but yesterday I woulda been breaking down like it was Sunday all over again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The hardest part is thinking about how bad that shyt had to feel man.

I have never crashed a car or been in a car accident, I have had 13 different cars in my life and never crashed a single one. I got shot in the leg when I was 20 but that was only a graze. Worse pain I ever felt was a tibia plateau fracture July 20th 2015.

How does it feel to actually die man? It's something we will never know cause nobody can come back and tell us. In a crash like that was it instantly? Did they feel the crash and burning at all?

Sad as fukk but a reality we think about a whole lot when someone has a painful death. shyt is sad as fukk :mjcry:

Actually many people have been clinically dead and came back to life . There are some amazing books out there and stories out there for most it was peaceful.

imagine heaven and 90 minutes in heaven two books I’d recommend

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Derozan as well

Harden was probably one of the closest young players to Kobe also. Anytime Kobe would speak about the new generation under him, James Harden was always one of the first players he mentioned. Westbrook was another.

It's clear Kobe had a reach in pretty much every single NBA team and especially from the young cats from LA who grew up watching Kobe play for their city like Harden, Westbrook, Derozan, George, Leonard, etc.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Harden was probably one of the closest young players to Kobe also. Anytime Kobe would speak about the new generation under him, James Harden was always one of the first players he mentioned. Westbrook was another.

It's clear Kobe had a reach in pretty much every single NBA team and especially from the young cats from LA who grew up watching Kobe play for their city like Harden, Westbrook, Derozan, George, Leonard, etc.
Buddy Hield seemed to be another one of the newer players that had a close relationship with Kobe as well. I honestly planned to watch the Kings and Wolves game last night but I didn't. I likely would have turned the game off before the comeback even if I did. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of epic performances before the season ends.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
man, really thinking right now how ONLY 3 of the 9 bodies have been found. We dont even know if they will ever recover Kobe and Gi Gi if they arent part of the 3 found already. They havent said:mjcry:

not to exclude the other missing persons as well.

its animals out there that just might eat... I wont say no more:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Please find all of them

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I remember back in high school in English class, don't remember the year. We were given an assignment to give a speech in front of the class. I don't really remember many details of the assignment but I just remember we had to give one. Well, my ass got lazy in high school and shyt always came easy to me back then so I stopped giving a fukk and applying myself. I didn't really do any work or prep nothing for this speech. So the day comes where we give the speeches and I get picked. All I did was go up and go on a rant to the class about how much I hated Kobe, Shaq, and the Lakers. I don't even remember what I got on the assignment.

hahaha I did a book report in HS on Phil’s book “the last season” and I just stood up there like uhhh yeah Kobe had beef with Shaq and Phil, the end :russ:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
83203344_2978252592194814_23023734830923776_n.jpg

They should all still be here brehs. Every one of them. This ain't right. :mjcry:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
man, really thinking right now how ONLY 3 of the 9 bodies have been found. We dont even know if they will ever recover Kobe and Gi Gi if they arent part of the 3 found already. They havent said:mjcry:

not to exclude the other missing persons as well.

its animals out there that just might eat... I wont say no more:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Please find all of them

Where you read that at?