Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Like any loving parent I guarantee you that he made sure to hold her close so that she couldn't see anything. I'm pretty sure in the final moments you're not even aware of anything around you anymore.
The part that hurts is that she had the demeanor of her dad, not your everyday dainty 13 year old girl that moves without purpose.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This has been the only thread on the coli I've fukked with in the last 2 days....

Its crazy cuz i feel like I cant even bring myself to deal with the usual coli fukkery right now. I hope this feeling goes away soon. :francis:

I took a day off yesterday and straight up dropped tears under the covers nonstop, that shyt helped. We cant change it, dude was the Black Bruce Wayne. Lived like it, and unfortunately went out like it. We dont really have much of those, gotta remember to not only celebrate them, but become one ourselves for the ones after us.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
The hardest part is thinking about how bad that shyt had to feel man.

I have never crashed a car or been in a car accident, I have had 13 different cars in my life and never crashed a single one. I got shot in the leg when I was 20 but that was only a graze. Worse pain I ever felt was a tibia plateau fracture July 20th 2015.

How does it feel to actually die man? It's something we will never know cause nobody can come back and tell us. In a crash like that was it instantly? Did they feel the crash and burning at all?

Sad as fukk but a reality we think about a whole lot when someone has a painful death. shyt is sad as fukk :mjcry:
I tore my Achilles in 2017 and the only thing I could think was that I walked off the field by myself like Kobe walked off the court

:mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The part that hurts is that she had the demeanor of her dad, not your everyday dainty 13 year old girl that moves without purpose.
When people were making those memes of Kobe talking to her during the game they made it seem negative, but she was clearly listening and studying what she was watching. Kobe still has 3 girls to carry on his legacy, but Gigi was going to be the one to actually be Kobe 2.0.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
After Spurs/Raptors did the shot clock tributes Lowry shot a shot that got stuck at the shot clock right after. The ball was there with 24 behind it

The guy who brought the ball down was #41 Trey Lyles, Kobe's age when he passed. Lyles was also on the Jazz and even defended Kobe in his final 60pt game

EPQb1ZDXsAAD_D_

The ref was also #26 which was the day Kobe passed.

It's insane to me nikkas can see all this shyt happening around and chalk every last one up to coincidence and not believe there's some higher power or external forces at work :childplease:

Kobe died at age 41 and Gianna at age 13. 41 is the 13th prime number. shyt is freaky man.