Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Dude said he heard it flying low and heading toward the high ground that was behind him, that's where it came down at.
WHY DIDNT HE JUST LAND THE CHOPPER MAN :mjcry:.

It doesn't seem like it was spinning out of control while airborne and everyone who seen it said the plane was stable but flying low when they finally could see it.

If the propellers were still spinning he could have landed that bytch bro smh. I'm so damn upset about this shyt.

I didn't appreciate Kobe enough man :mjcry:
Morning fog is top 2 when it comes to terrible driving weather :wow::mjcry:

Now remember we do 50+mph on the motorways/ highways etc looking out for the first flash of read lights

They were doing at least 130+ mph , I believe they didnt feel a thing:mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Do try to make sense of it, it was his time to go. That pilot was experienced but he got in over his head.
The hardest part is thinking about how bad that shyt had to feel man.

I have never crashed a car or been in a car accident, I have had 13 different cars in my life and never crashed a single one. I got shot in the leg when I was 20 but that was only a graze. Worse pain I ever felt was a tibia plateau fracture July 20th 2015.

How does it feel to actually die man? It's something we will never know cause nobody can come back and tell us. In a crash like that was it instantly? Did they feel the crash and burning at all?

Sad as fukk but a reality we think about a whole lot when someone has a painful death. shyt is sad as fukk :mjcry:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This has been the only thread on the coli I've fukked with in the last 2 days....

Its crazy cuz i feel like I cant even bring myself to deal with the usual coli fukkery right now. I hope this feeling goes away soon. :francis:
I've mainly been in this thread as well. I do spend some time in TSC to help take my mind off of this. The Coli will never be the same again. I feel this site is going to be a lot different moving forward.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That there will be little to no remains....:mjcry:

I really hope they didn’t see this coming in the last moments
Like any loving parent I guarantee you that he made sure to hold her close so that she couldn't see anything. I'm pretty sure in the final moments you're not even aware of anything around you anymore.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

I never seen this before, until last night. This makes me want to get in a time machine and go back to the age 14 the night before I tried out for the High School basketball team.

:mjcry:

The older I’ve gotten the more I’ve started to forget how much I love this game and how much joy it’s brought into my life. I need to get back into coaching or something.

Hopefully this heals the rift between the NBA and China and improves the lagging ratings.