Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
That is just tragic man:mjcry:. I wouldn't know how to feel because part of me would feel like a closed casket would help save me from myself, while another part of me would want to be able to see my loved ones looking peaceful one last time. Judging from those pics I'm pretty sure open casket isn't even an option. I truly believe that there is another place we all go to when we pass, and that death is only a transition.
I'm not one to open this spoiler

What do u see ?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I remember back in high school in English class, don't remember the year. We were given an assignment to give a speech in front of the class. I don't really remember many details of the assignment but I just remember we had to give one. Well, my ass got lazy in high school and shyt always came easy to me back then so I stopped giving a fukk and applying myself. I didn't really do any work or prep nothing for this speech. So the day comes where we give the speeches and I get picked. All I did was go up and go on a rant to the class about how much I hated Kobe, Shaq, and the Lakers. I don't even remember what I got on the assignment.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not surprised.They love Kobe in Eastern Europe and Balkans, that's what I found out while vacationing there. You mention Tom Brady and they be like "Who the fukk is that?" but everyone knows who Kobe is.

One example, this is from Croatia, yesterday:
That’s what makes this even bigger. American football doesn’t cross to other countries. Soccer is still a fairly small blip on the radar here. Guys like Kobe, MJ, and Bron are worldwide. The sun doesn’t set on their reach.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dude said he heard it flying low and heading toward the high ground that was behind him, that's where it came down at.
WHY DIDNT HE JUST LAND THE CHOPPER MAN :mjcry:.

It doesn't seem like it was spinning out of control while airborne and everyone who seen it said the plane was stable but flying low when they finally could see it.

If the propellers were still spinning he could have landed that bytch bro smh. I'm so damn upset about this shyt.

I didn't appreciate Kobe enough man :mjcry:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude said he heard it flying low and heading toward the high ground that was behind him, that's where it came down at.
WHY DIDNT HE JUST LAND THE CHOPPER MAN :mjcry:.

It doesn't seem like it was spinning out of control while airborne and everyone who seen it said the plane was stable but flying low when they finally could see it.

If the propellers were still spinning he could have landed that bytch bro smh. I'm so damn upset about this shyt.

I didn't appreciate Kobe enough man :mjcry:
Don't try to make sense of it, it was his time to go. That pilot was experienced but he got in over his head.

Last edited: