Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't feeling the story Fallon told about Kobe . Just turned me off if that's his best memory of him to talk about on his show.
How is telling the story about how he met Kobe for the first time when they were teenagers and how they spoke about having to raise all daughters throughout the years a turn off?
:gucci:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I was listening to other's opinions on the incident today. Everything from pilot's error to Kobe persuading the pilot to get in the air because they were in a hurry to get to their game to the helicopter running out of gas or malfunctioning. What all have you all heard today?

The bottom line is: This could have been avoidable. :francis:

Apparently even police helicopters in the area were grounded that morning because of dense fog and low visibility :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
shaq is a life of the party type dude but you can tell this shyt just flattened him. Mans can’t eat or sleep and feels lost like the rest of us.

Him and Kobe patched everything up years ago and now it’s well beyond wondering what could’ve happened if they stuck it out in LA for the sake of winning. None of that means shyt anymore. Both of them seemed happier as retired players because they realized how this game (and the business of it) works.

We feel how we feel and we are legit hurting so you know what it’s like for these guys who shared moments off the court that we will never know about
Kobe’s last text was to Shareef too, Shaqs daughter also played at the facility just on Saturday.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Kobe Bryant used helicopters to get around Los Angeles, but he and his wife Vanessa Bryant made a point not to fly together.

“He and Vanessa had a deal that they would never fly on a helicopter together,” a source tells PEOPLE of the couple, who tied the knot in 2001.

Bryant, who was killed alongside his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven other people in Sunday’s crash, is survived by Vanessa, 37, and their daughters Natalia, 17, Bianka, 3, and Capri, who was born in June 2019.

The former NBA player, 41, and his daughter were on their way to a youth basketball game at the time of the crash, according to ESPN.

The same source also told PEOPLE that Bryant “only” flew in helicopters with pilot Ara Zobayan, who was among those killed in the crash.
They got videos on ig of them on a helicopter together. These articles just be bs. Tryna get clicks.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBA gonna give Lakers that ring and I can’t say I’m mad about that

To be honest, I don't think Kobe would want that. He'd rather everybody plays honest and play serious, a fair game, be more competitive, work hard, try to win. The NBA give Lakers the ring on easy way out is totally disrespect Kobe.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, I don't think Kobe would want that. He'd rather everybody plays honest and play serious, a fair game, be more competitive, work hard, try to win. The NBA give Lakers the ring on easy way out is totally disrespect Kobe.
The Kobe shyt is definitely fukked up but let’s not forget they nba or sports in general is all about story lines...