Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Watching the outpouring of love for our breh is a sight to behold:wow:. If he had known during the rape case, when he was public enemy no.1, that he would be getting this kind of love, he would be humbled:mjcry:.
I know he would be in tears when he's watching the aftermath of his life at the pearly gates:mjcry:.
You know when people talk about offering condolences for people who've lost a loved one. Lowkey, this shyt made me realize despite never meeting him, I loved him :dame:.

I'm still in a daze tbh. I took the day off to sort myself and run errands n shyt. I couldn't imagine discussing the topic at work, the wound was too fresh.
He's probably one of the few cats I would've bum-rushed for a pic for the gram on some groupie shyt:skip:
I remember on my way to school back in 01-02, hearing the radio, "Kobe Bryant scored 35 pts as the Lakers put -insert some random team- to rest". I would hear that damn near everyday, and be like "damn this nikka is cold asf:dahell::wtf:".
I've always respected Lebron for being a juggernaut, and carrying the burden of undue hate, but the respect I had for Kobe was like the dude you would play in a video game, that was probably better than you but for some you had some lucky breaks and was ahead. Then after your last score, he would make a gesture and completely dominate going forward. That strength and awareness of mind just makes your competitor feel like a mortal in comparison to a god. Like "I really control the strings of reality my nig :youngsabo:"

Finding out he won an oscar just filled me with pride, like "damn homie, you're that nikka huh:obama:"

The sons of Africa have lost of a great pillar and well of confidence:wow:

Nonetheless, 24 Gun Salute to a King:salute::myman:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Look at this video from 2017 of people in China in tears over Kobe. I can't imagine how they are feeling over there.

Gon be a lot of Chinese babies named Kobe in the future from the looks of this vid. The one chick said she's with her man because he likes Kobe too :russ: Probably the first time I've laughed from watching a video pertaining to him since Sunday.