Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
One thing starting to bug me is these people trying to compete with the other families.

it was an all around tragedy... we all have acknowledged that. Those 2 other girls were GiGi’s friends and teammates. We feel sad about them as well...

But it’s almost to the point that some “others” are upset because Kobe and his daughter are receiving more attention... especially Kobe.

im like well the reason why is because Kobe has been the center of attention for over 20 years... people have grown up emulating him, hating him, wanting to be him, etc. he has an emotional attachment to millions of people. His family has an emotional attachment to millions people.

nobody is trying to forget about the other families or compete. We know who Kobe and his kid were, we really don’t know the other people so all we can due is pay respects but don’t expect the same coverage

This world in general is sick. From people trying to make a pissing contest out of this shyt to the vermin scum that try to bring up the fake rape charge and want to tear Kobe down. I’ve truly grown to have a strong contempt for a lot of people in this society.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This world in general is sick. From people trying to make a pissing contest out of this shyt to the vermin scum that try to bring up the fake rape charge and want to tear Kobe down. I’ve truly grown to have a strong contempt for a lot of people in this society.
It’s disgusting

Ive seen some fakkit (black too) say it was Kobes fault because he forced all them to take the helicopter.

Other people checked him but I literally had to log off before i lost my shyt.

Daps
One thing starting to bug me is these people trying to compete with the other families.

it was an all around tragedy... we all have acknowledged that. Those 2 other girls were GiGi’s friends and teammates. We feel sad about them as well...

But it’s almost to the point that some “others” are upset because Kobe and his daughter are receiving more attention... especially Kobe.

im like well the reason why is because Kobe has been the center of attention for over 20 years... people have grown up emulating him, hating him, wanting to be him, etc. he has an emotional attachment to millions of people. His family has an emotional attachment to millions people.

nobody is trying to forget about the other families or compete. We know who Kobe and his kid were, we really don’t know the other people so all we can do is pay respects but don’t expect the same coverage

Some people are insufferable.

This story is tragic, especially due to the sudden unforeseen loss of life. If you live in a major metro area, there’s a story nearly every day of a fatal car crash where some family lost a loved one tragically without any warning. If Kobe/Gigi weren’t on that helicopter it would’ve been just as tragic for those other families involved, but none of us in the general public would be dwelling on that story including those grandstanding over their memory now.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
After Spurs/Raptors did the shot clock tributes Lowry shot a shot that got stuck at the shot clock right after. The ball was there with 24 behind it

The guy who brought the ball down was #41 Trey Lyles, Kobe's age when he passed. Lyles was also on the Jazz and even defended Kobe in his final 60pt game

EPQb1ZDXsAAD_D_

The ref was also #26 which was the day Kobe passed.

It's insane to me nikkas can see all this shyt happening around and chalk every last one up to coincidence and not believe there's some higher power or external forces at work :childplease:

then how it happens the day after Lebron passes him in Kobe's hometown . just weird smh , what are the odds???

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

nobody is trying to forget about the other families or compete. We know who Kobe and his kid were, we really don’t know the other people so all we can do is pay respects but don’t expect the same coverage
It aint no secret social media done turned muthafukkas to full blown weirdos.
Especially AmeriKKKans.
Bunch of entitled dikkheads.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Rest easy to Kobe, Wilt, Reggie Lewis, Len Bias, Pete Maravich, Drazen Petrovic, Malik Sealy, Lorenzen Wright, Bobby Phills, Ricky Berry, Bison Dele, Eddie Griffin, Hank Gathers, Conrad McRae, Tractor Taylor, Jason Collier...

All those ballers that left us too soon
And Moses Malone