Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I'mma go ahead and say it. Part of me thinks the NBA was tacky as hell having players still play when news came out of Kobe Bryant's death on some plantation "I know it hurts but keep working nikka" shyt.

I get Lebron and other players saying Kobe would have wanted them to keep balling but still you had players breaking down during the games and on the sidelines no time to grieve or process because we got a job to do type shyt. Honest perspective says basketball is a game to entertain the people... imma stop there because i dont wanna downplay the sport I just feel like the league could have been more respectful beyond a backcourt violation or 3 second violations when the news broke.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
83738085_204668490674128_3817809515982165909_n.jpg

:mjcry:

Damn

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Hoes ass nikkas mad because people won't let them use the rape case to virtue signal on the day somebody dies in a helicopter crash with their daughter. If that's all you have to add to the conversation then you're the piece of shyt not Kobe.

Facts!
In addition to some more disgusting pos making
videos celebrating his death. Superchats and all.

I'm beyond disgusted with the human race.

How you celebrating that man dying , along with his daughter and
several other passengers?

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Kobe gets taken out with 4.1 seconds on the clock. He dies along the 101 freeway and his team scores 101 in his final game. If you minus his 60 then the team only has 41 points. All things my gf pointed out to me as I smiled watching his last game on ESPN but I already knew about these things. Still kinda freaky tbh

Kobe was taken out at 4.1 seconds :mjcry:

After Spurs/Raptors did the shot clock tributes Lowry shot a shot that got stuck at the shot clock right after. The ball was there with 24 behind it

The guy who brought the ball down was #41 Trey Lyles, Kobe's age when he passed. Lyles was also on the Jazz and even defended Kobe in his final 60pt game

EPQb1ZDXsAAD_D_

The ref was also #26 which was the day Kobe passed.

It's insane to me nikkas can see all this shyt happening around and chalk every last one up to coincidence and not believe there's some higher power or external forces at work :childplease:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
After Spurs/Raptors did the shot clock tributes Lowry shot a shot that got stuck at the shot clock right after. The ball was there with 24 behind it

The guy who brought the ball down was #41 Trey Lyles, Kobe's age when he passed. Lyles was also on the Jazz and even defended Kobe in his final 60pt game

EPQb1ZDXsAAD_D_

It's insane to me nikkas can see all this shyt happening around and chalk every last one up to coincidence and not believe there's some higher power or external forces at work :childplease:
I wouldn't say higher power. Most if not all of this is numbers & letters by Kabbalists if we are going to be honest.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

EPQb1ZDXsAAD_D_

Yup hell look at that Devin Booker, trey young and buddy hield yesterday

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One thing starting to bug me is these people trying to compete with the other families.

it was an all around tragedy... we all have acknowledged that. Those 2 other girls were GiGi’s friends and teammates. We feel sad about them as well...

But it’s almost to the point that some “others” are upset because Kobe and his daughter are receiving more attention... especially Kobe.

im like well the reason why is because Kobe has been the center of attention for over 20 years... people have grown up emulating him, hating him, wanting to be him, etc. he has an emotional attachment to millions of people. His family has an emotional attachment to millions people.

nobody is trying to forget about the other families or compete. We know who Kobe and his kid were, we really don’t know the other people so all we can do is pay respects but don’t expect the same coverage

Last edited: