Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
EPVCrzdWoAAbIWX

:wow::mjcry:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Slept most of the day and felt good to just forget about it for awhile. Almost felt like it didn't happen for a second :mjcry:

thats the wack shyt about this breh. I had the day off, hit the gym early, slept a lot today and woke up seeing this shyt all over again. Still don’t feel real.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It won’t be private.

the funeral location and date will leak and all of LA will be there. The media will cover it all day and it will be huge event whether she wants it to be or not.
still cant believe we are now talking about Kobe's funeral:mjcry:

it just doesnt sound right talking about it

still doesnt seem real

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
thats the wack shyt about this breh. I had the day off, hit the gym early, slept a lot today and woke up seeing this shyt all over again. Still don’t feel real.

Man that sleep felt so good. I woke up trying to be positive like "maybe it really didn't happen" trying to psyche myself out I guess... But nah :snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Man that sleep felt so good. I woke up trying to be positive like "maybe it really didn't happen" trying to psyche myself out I guess... But nah :snoop:

man after i woke up my cousin in LA texted me and told me the city is a mess right now. shyt had me :francis: because I used to live there and went to many games during the Kobe/Shaq era. I was younger back then and Staples felt like the best place on earth to be. It had everything to entice a young breh: best cars in the parking lot, bad bytches, rich mothefukkas everywhere and the best b-ball players hooping. This was way before they built that whole area up to what it is now.

anyway, my cousin asked me to buy some NY newspapers and send them to my uncle. He’s in his 70s and she told me he was legit crying yesterday :mjcry:

when he found out he was like “my son”. Breh loved Kobe and the Lakers that much. I would bring him Lakers media guides and whatever else I could get my hands on. I know he’s hurting. So I got the newspapers today and didn’t even open them. I legit won’t even look at them. Just put them in the envelope and mail them. :mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has really been the “celebrity death” of my lifetime. I can’t count the times I’ve zoned out for a few seconds, just coming to grips that this happened like this.

He was becoming so damn good at his post-basketball life that it made me appreciate his on-court self even more because of how genuine he was on the floor.