Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

The Logo told Kobe when he wanted to leave the Lakers "It would be the worst mistake of your life your destiny is with the Lakers":wow:

Y’all just don’t understand, this GOAT franchise shyt ain’t nothin like it. Logo wasn’t even with us at the time but he knew what was right and talked Kobe off the ledge during that period. It wasn’t for the Lakers, it was because Logo truly looked at Kobe like a son and wanted what was best for him. He was the first one to ever believe in his crazy ass.

I really hope this has brought Jeanie and Logo together. All the dumb ass past beef gotta die. Logo is the ultimate Laker whether he works for the clippers or not.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One thing I've heard after a death is life is like a vapor. Just thinking deeply about that for a second. It's the truth.

You don't know when your life will start, but you're suddenly here. Like a vapor you know your life on earth will end, but you can't predict the ending. All of the sudden it's gone.

The Bible is such an amazing book

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just got back from the memorials at LA Live. It was rough...I cried a lot yesterday and thought I was good, but seeing so many of his fans in mourning got to me.
qVNTMvM.jpg

oQ3Ryai.jpg
UUogBtO.jpg
XsS2jah.jpg

RMoFSLD.jpg

Everybody is leaving messages on the sidewalk in black, purple, and yellow markers. It’d be dope if they left it there.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Man i seen the clip were Kobe would bite his jersey collar while shooting a fadeaway over nikkas. I always wondered wtf that was about but it looked so fly. Somebody needs to carry that tradition
:wow: