Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
this is what I found

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives
of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has
agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil
case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was
consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this
incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery,
listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now
understand how she feels that she did not consent to this
encounter.

That isn't a admission to me at all
I think thats the most respectful way to handle the situation. Dont deny the girl's feelings, but express your POV.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
LeBron might have to turn off his comments. People are embarrassing Kobe's legacy with that illuminati stuff
:snoop:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Man TMZ really has LA on lock

I wonder who told TMZ that fast

TMZ knew before the family knew:francis:

I think TMZ has a someone in LAPD or the coroner's office on payroll.

Yeah the Harvey dude from TMZ was just on the local news and said a longtime police source called him up. He also said he contacted "Kobe's people" and spent an hour confirming before breaking the news.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was in Luzon several years ago walking down the street and some young boys playing basketball yelled out to me “Hey, Kobe Bryant....! Come play basketball with us!”
:mjlol:!

"Chris Tucker said that while he was filming this movie in Hong Kong, many locals mistook him for NBA star Kobe Bryant. In the movie, while Carter (Tucker) is running up the stairs, the old woman shouts, "Move out of the way, Kobe!", to him."

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I’m a huge Kobe fan and not so much a LeBron fan, but seeing some of the comments on his IG disgusts me. Why are people such a$$holes?
social media gives crazed individuals a louder voice than real life without any real repercussions. Folks would never speak wild how they do online in person so I ignore them. Folks giving them attention by responding is the problem.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don’t want to make this a “whose death will be bigger” thing because thats shytty but MJ literally SHUT down the internet the day he died bro. His passing and the funeral was a huge thing.

Thats one thing I can kind of appreciate about MJ and now Kobe. Despite the personal bullshyt they went through (I never believed Kobe raped that girl just like I never believed MJ touched those kids) upon their passing its almost nothing but love and homage to the legacies they left behind. Thats a testament to how they TRULY were respected and loved amongst fans and peers
Yeah, I know it isn’t a contest or anything but it felt like here in the US, MJ had died a slow death over the last 15 years or so of his life and was just reduced to a punchline by the end. It’s messed up because his talent was incredible, his upbringing was awful, and I think he was terribly misunderstood. I remember a billion people watching his funeral though.

Maybe it’s magnified because I’m in LA but Kobe’s death seems like a much bigger shock among the people I know.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
One thing I've heard after a death is life is like a vapor. Just thinking deeply about that for a second. It's the truth.

James 4:14
14 Yet you do not know [the least thing] about what may happen in your life tomorrow. [What is secure in your life?] You are merely a vapor [like a puff of smoke or a wisp of steam from a cooking pot] that is visible for a little while and then vanishes [into thin air].

You don't know when your life will start, but you're suddenly here. Like a vapor you know your life on earth will end, but you can't predict the ending. All of the sudden it's gone.