Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Brehs I just can’t accept this yet...I’m stuck in denial and anger...I can’t come to terms with acceptance yet.

I’ve never been affected by a non family/friend related death or event like this in my life. Other than f&f, Only 9/11 had me feeling like this...

still waiting for someone to tell me this is all some sick joke

I won't be able to accept it till I know his family has been able to come to terms with it... I feel terrible for them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even have the words.
I heard the news at church yesterday. Just the thought of the pain that Kobe's wife and surviving daughters are going through...
I hope that it was quick and that none of the people on the helicopter suffered.
...There were kids on that helicopter.

You really never know when your time is up. We gotta be good to each other and do our part to make this world better while we're still able to be in it. Life is too short.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
He said that the reason he would have his jersey in his mouth was cause during a game he’d get so thirsty n his mouth so dry, he would suck the sweat out to re-moisten his mouth

Damn i used to do this shyt too..used to sweat like a beast. Then someone told me it would just make me more thirsty so i stopped

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don’t want to make this a “whose death will be bigger” thing because thats shytty but MJ literally SHUT down the internet the day he died bro. His passing and the funeral was a huge thing.

Thats one thing I can kind of appreciate about MJ and now Kobe. Despite the personal bullshyt they went through (I never believed Kobe raped that girl just like I never believed MJ touched those kids) upon their passing its almost nothing but love and homage to the legacies they left behind. Thats a testament to how they TRULY were respected and loved amongst fans and peers

Yea. I don't think we'll see something as huge as the MJ thing anytime soon. Kobe's death has been huge news but the MJ thing was another stratosphere. That being said we are clearly seeing that Kobe was a global icon in a way very few people are/were.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Pilot tried to maneuver throw thick fog with low visibility going at high speeds
But why would that cause him to crash? I did read they were falling to the ground at a very fast speed. But if pilot is just trying to maneuver, I dont see why he crashed unless he hit something