Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What I don’t get is, why would it travel that fast especially with limited visibility. Wouldn’t you hover slowly until you get a better idea of your surrounding?

Witnesses heard engine Issue And it was a sudden fast dive down from what it sounds like. Could be a number of problems. We won’t know til a few weeks.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Fellas, don't get too hung up on the negative stuff. It's bound to happen, you can't control it. Nothing said about Kobe will impact my view of him or what he achieved. I see both sides but choose to ignore the negative stuff and appreciate the gems he left us.

There are some incredible stories about him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjcry:shyt got me bugged out.

We graduated high school the same year
He got drafted to the League and I joined the marines.
We both moved the Cali the same year
Pac died the same year
I followed breh his entire career, and even as a Knicks fan it was always Kobe and A.I. :snoop:

Breh took an L with the white girl, hit rock bottom and rose to the top.

GiGi dying makes it 1000x more :mjcry:. That was his legacy, and he was so proud.

When you have a daughter the pain is so much more. I feel for Vanessa and his other daughters, yo.

I'm a year older and I'm like why did he go before me? He touched way more lives and had so much more to accomplish. :snoop:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
man, I’ve already said this but I got nowhere else to talk to about this: Gigi passing too is really making this 100 times harder for me to come to terms with than if it was just Kobe, it’s not fair man
As God as my witness, I was looking forward to watching her in the WNBA. I was truly gonna become invested in watching her career. Just makes this unbearable. The love she had for her father and vice versa was palpable through a screen. To know she wont be able to carry on his legacy is painful