Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Idk why I always think about how shyt like this feels while it's happening.
How it looks, the plane was looping going left cause the fog was too thick, he was raising up, I think he panicked and rose too fast and it stressed the engine (or moved the fuel in the tank too much) and made it lose power. People on the ground heard the engine stuttering, the helicopter didn't hit anything. I'm guessing it just lost power and came down too fast. I believe it came down legs first too.

Man that shyt has to be so damn scary man. I hate planes or any air vehicle.

Is it possible to make planes with seats that can eject if something happens, seats with parachutes or some shyt.

I wonder why people aren't thinking about ways to be able to save your life in air vehicles.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Officials say they have recovered three bodies from the crash site -- but have not specified on the IDs of those bodies.

this is so sad the state of those bodies my gawd
:to:

160 miles an hour + jet fuel, I'm surprised if there is a lot left, like Paul Walker identification would be from dental records and things like that.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Officials say they have recovered three bodies from the crash site -- but have not specified on the IDs of those bodies.

this is so sad the state of those bodies my gawd
:to:
I don’t wanna even know any of that information. I wanna picture those people as they were. I don’t need details of what conditions their remains are in, it’s too fukkin much.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
They need parachutes on these airplanes or the ability to eject

But we too busy spending billions trying to go to mars

based on early reports I don’t think it would’ve mattered...sounds like they got into some clouds so the pilot tried descending to get out of them and clipped the top of the hill before it was too late to realize the mistake

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you love basketball and are over 30 and under 40 kobe has been in your life longer than you have walked this earth. I'm turning 35 this year, I started watching basketball religiously at the age of 10 in 1995, kobe bryant has been apart of my life every october to april/may/june for 20 years. I don't even talk to people I went to middle school/hs/college with , exes etc. but i'd say the past 20 years of my life besides family , sports/sohh/coli has been the only consistent. Just like I never met charmander personally but I still mourned when he passed the same for Kobe

Type of b!tches in the 60s when mlk jr was killed to be like why you crying nikka you didn't even know him