Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Only Kobe Bryant dropping 60 in his final NBA game could upstage the Warriors winning their 73rd game and surpassing the Bulls 72-10 record.
:salute:

That final 3 minutes was seriously the greatest, most heroic, unreal sequence I’ve ever seen in sports. That shyt was a movie, unbelievable

Please Lakers, bring back the 8 and 24 on the court for the rest of the season, maybe even forever

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never a big fan (since he hit a gamewinner on my team..dammit kobe stayed sonning us lol) but respected his game.. sad sad day not just for sports but the world in general..monumental loss.... Rip Kobe and his babygirl..

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant even fathom losing your spouse and a child in that fashion. Having to see the state of the bodies, having to go through a funeral seeing a small coffin and your spouse coffin. While still having to be strong for 3 other kids.

Something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy

This is what keeps tearing me up

As much as we loved and adored Kobe

His wife has to go to bed every night without her husband beside her. She has to walk past her daughters room and know she’s not behind the door.

Just this weekend - I’m sure they were having breakfast or kickin it together as family, as normal as that is for everyone and just in an instant... it’s all wiped out. Just crushing how fragile this life is...

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Can you give me the thread link?

check out the threads on reddit.com/r/helicopters and reddit.com/r/flying

a lot of experts in their analyzing the ATC recording and flight tracker and stuff. Consensus seems to be pilot accidentally flew too high into clouds, so tried bringing it back down to where he could see but popped out the clouds too low and clipped the top of the hill before crashing where it did