Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about his marriage, they get past colorado, they get past a miscarriage, they get past a divorce filing. they get past all of that and it ends in an instant without either one of them having a choice in the matter. then in general, you gotta feel for vanessa and their oldest natalia. hopefully they can be the rock each other needs now along with the rest of their family and friends.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It's about to be 24 hours and the world is completely different without Kobe Bryant. We take so much for granted in life. We always think we'll have time but you never know what can happen brehs. Take care of yourselves. Do what makes you happy. Spend time with your loved ones. Hug them tight. Let your friends know you love em.

shyt is just different. I kicked it with one of my best friends yesterday. We put some blunts in the air for Kobe. Had some beers and just talked about Kobe. My boy was a diehard Kobe Stan and Lakers fan. Had to be there for him. We bost lost our mothers in the same year as well. Even trying to watch Zion versus the Celtics and also watching the Royal Rumble just couldn't take my mind off of Kobe's passing.

I just want y'all to know that if any of y'all ever need to talk or vent, my inbox is always open. We're not alone in this world brehs. Once again, we all we got. Let us come together and start making this world a better place for our children. I'm probably gonna have so much more to type and get off my mind. I really appreciate y'all brehs.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
fukk Nick Wright, Skip Bayless, and all them analysts that troll and disrespect athletes 24/7 and want to act like they never said a thing when something unfortunate happens.

Man don't bring Skip into this, he's always supported Kobe.

And we know how Skip feels about LeBron, but if something were to happen to LeBron I know Skip would have sincere things to say about him. Nick Wright is on TV trying to eulogize Kobe and it's faker than his man weave.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's post like these that really highlight how beautiful this platform has the capacity to be. Wishing you positive vibes and well-wishes as we start this new decade breh.

Damn. You’re right. If I’m going to be here reading and using the Coli as a grown ass man, I need to be spreading light and love. Moving forward, that’s the move, period.

#MambaMentality - pure greatness.