Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
man...i been watching his interviews all day....im watching the sit down with him and Shaq right now....it STILL don't feel real...like...how the fukk is Kobe.... gone?:dahell: Kobe?

Jerry West interview had me crying again. He said the only other time he’s felt like this was when his brother died in the Korean War like 50 years ago. He could barely hold himself together

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
about his marriage, they get past colorado, they get past a miscarriage, they get past a divorce filing. they get past all of that and it ends in an instant without either one of them having a choice in the matter. then in general, you gotta feel for vanessa and their oldest natalia. hopefully they can be the rock each other needs now along with the rest of their family and friends.

Cant even fathom losing your spouse and a child in that fashion. Having to see the state of the bodies, having to go through a funeral seeing a small coffin and your spouse coffin. While still having to be strong for 3 other kids.

Something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Man TMZ really has LA on lock

I wonder who told TMZ that fast

TMZ knew before the family knew:francis:

I think TMZ has a someone in LAPD or the coroner's office on payroll.

I think someone in the Hospital or Emergency Personnel also, TMZ has Moles down to who is the Head Chef in Nobu or the Valet in 1Oak:picard:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Cant even fathom losing your spouse and a child in that fashion. Having to see the state of the bodies, having to go through a funeral seeing a small coffin and your spouse coffin. While still having to be strong for 3 other kids.

Something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy

my heart hurts for Vanessa and Natalia (and the younger daughters) so much. it sucks feeling so powerless, I hope they know that the entire world has their back