Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is the part that fukks with me the most. One, just imagining what those children were going through in those final moments. Then as a parent, imagining that feeling of knowing you and your child are about to die. Truly heartbreaking. I don't even think there is a word to describe that feeling.

There isn’t breh
The worst feeling is being helpless as your life flashes before your eyes. And then to know your last moments you can’t protect your child it’s devastating.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve always fukked with y’all....I been on SOHH/Coli for like a decade but today I really take my hat off to y’all. On IG, Twitter, in the gym, at work...I haven’t been able to just have decent convos about Kobe without it going sideways.

But on here it’s been by far the best experience since his passing. :salute:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I’ve always fukked with y’all....I been on SOHH/Coli for like a decade but today I really take my hat off to y’all. On IG, Twitter, in the gym, at work...I haven’t been able to just have decent convos about Kobe without it going sideways.

But on here it’s been by far the best experience since his passing. :salute:

Same man, i moved states last year and live alone rn, away from my close friends and family. This is where I’ve been able to let the emotions out

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This does not look right and it will never look right. I just can’t believe it. It’s gonna take me a LONG time to accept that he’s really gone.

it got me bruh. I still can’t believe it. :mjcry:

I’m filled with sadness, anger and disbelief. I haven’t shed this many tears since I was a kid. :mjcry: