Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some bullshyt about Kobe only having FT% on LeBron

Nick is an idiot, but at least he kept it sports-related. We should save that career destroying energy for those cac feminazi liberal devils slandering Kobe instead. They had me so heated yesterday I briefly considered voting Trump just to spite them. Of course I came to my senses after a minute and slapped myself for having such a stupid idea :mjlol:

no, no you have not come to your senses. The same feminist that are slandering Kobe, and bringing black women in on their demonic crusade will be voting for the same candidates you will be. You like them, have no clue why you dislike the man. Notice how the “ racist” president tweeted out his condolences to Kobe Bryant’s family, and absolutely didn’t bring up anything else except that?

But I digress... be safe, and God Bless, fella

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been struggling to process this.. If your 30 to 40 Kobe was like a peer. He grew up with us and in front of us. If you ever picked up a basketball or played organized sport he was the pinnacle of greatness, determination and work ethic.

Unlike other big deaths like mj or prince Kobe was young, healthy, didnt abuse drugs, and on an upward trajectory. Both prince and mj were on a downward spiral when they passed. As much as he achieved in the nba I dont think we got to see the best of Kobe yet as crazy as that sounds.

He was strategic. A thinker. And most importantly a fighter. That's why this hurts so bad cause you know he had to be fighting like hell in his last moments to survive and save his daughter... but the universe is undefeated. He left the game on his terms... just wish he could have left the world that way.

This is the part that fukks with me the most. One, just imagining what those children were going through in those final moments. Then as a parent, imagining that feeling of knowing you and your child are about to die. Truly heartbreaking. I don't even think there is a word to describe that feeling.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
We all we got brehs. We gotta come together and uplift each other. We're stronger together than we are divided. fukk all this senseless beef and stan wars. That shyt doesn't even matter anymore. We should all come together and make this board better. We are losing way too many loved ones at early ages. This ain't how it is supposed to be.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
83931067_2273365146297385_4994092799608487936_n.jpg

This does not look right and it will never look right. I just can’t believe it. It’s gonna take me a LONG time to accept that he’s really gone.

Daps
One thing I want to point out here while we out it. To those who post "Have a daughter Brehs" in TLR threads, whether it be title or a regular post, let this be living proof that there are tons of father's who cherish their daughters and a ton of daughters who aren't on social media making @sses of themselves. Kobe and Gigi alone are the exception to that dumb ass statement some clowns make about having daughters and I strive and will move mountains to be that exception for my daughter, just as Kobe was.
Man REPPED. majority of the people that said thats it’s some kind of “L” that he didn’t have a son don’t have kids and especially don’t have daughters.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what the new logo would even look like. I got a feeling that it will happen with Jerry's blessing.

It's gotta be an image of him in the air like this.

431aeb03200a381d95f4d97aa1edb0de.jpg

Or maybe an image of his iconic fadeaway jumper like this sticker here

Kobe-Bryant-fadeaway-jumper-vinyl-wall-decal-kids-room-decor-boys-rooms-diy-wallpaper-removable-wall.jpg

Can't go wrong with either one.

Both of these are amazing :sadcam:

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lucky I had a busy day at work, got me through it yesterday. But fukk man, I’m senseless

I feel so bad for Vanessa and the kids

This is one of the events that change the world, at least the sporting community

Basketball will never be the same again. They need to make him the logo of the league. Make the game about love again, not analytics, not super teams, not stan wars, not three point fests but the simple love of being able to jump and feel like you are superman, to that feeling when its nothing but the net