Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
man that’s where my mind went to. U know these bloodsucking lawyers will convince someone to sue.

hopefully somebody will handle that for Vanessa. I just read the oldest daughter got admitted into the hospital, bc she had an asthma/panic attack when she heard. :mjcry:

I’m a keep praying for strength for all his girls :wow:

God. In these types of situations I can’t even see being able to get through, without him. He gives us the strength we didn’t know we had to make it through, and as hard as this situation is on his family, as crazy as it sounds God will eventually turn this situation around to be in their favor, somehow, someway.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
It feels like the world you grew up on its..... it’s like gone. I mean personally, my brother, David stern now Kobe? Like it don’t make sense. This world it’s not what I’ve known and love. I know some of y’all have lost family recently too. It’s like innocence is gone. We all need each other even if we are distances away physically but this message connects us. And we are family believe it or not. And we lost one of our own @charmander in a sudden senseless way. We need each other. We gotta heal each other. Be strong for each other in tragic times like this. I’m here for ya brehs.

It's post like these that really highlight how beautiful this platform has the capacity to be. Wishing you positive vibes and well-wishes as we start this new decade breh.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
One thing I want to point out here while we out it. To those who post "Have a daughter Brehs" in TLR threads, whether it be title or a regular post, let this be living proof that there are tons of father's who cherish their daughters and a ton of daughters who aren't on social media making @sses of themselves. Kobe and Gigi alone are the exception to that dumb ass statement some clowns make about having daughters and I strive and will move mountains to be that exception for my daughter, just as Kobe was.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Nick Wright, Skip Bayless, and all them analysts that troll and disrespect athletes 24/7 and want to act like they never said a thing when something unfortunate happens.

Breh this is misplaced anger. The things that people say on here and in person makes anything ever said by either of them look like nothing. They only say what they say because they know people will feed into it on both sides. We all gotta do better. I know the media will be back to business as usual after this all blows over but we don't have to fall back into that. We can do better and in turn force them to do better.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I wonder what the new logo would even look like. I got a feeling that it will happen with Jerry's blessing.

It's gotta be an image of him in the air like this.

431aeb03200a381d95f4d97aa1edb0de.jpg

Or maybe an image of his iconic fadeaway jumper like this sticker here

Kobe-Bryant-fadeaway-jumper-vinyl-wall-decal-kids-room-decor-boys-rooms-diy-wallpaper-removable-wall.jpg

Can't go wrong with either one.
If they decide to change, and I think they fcuking must since he's the GOAT, they have to go with his signature 'lean back' throw posture.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man that’s where my mind went to. U know these bloodsucking lawyers will convince someone to sue.

hopefully somebody will handle that for Vanessa. I just read the oldest daughter got admitted into the hospital, bc she had an asthma/panic attack when she heard. :mjcry:

I’m a keep praying for strength for all his girls :wow:

Wealthy ppl insurance will handle that.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been struggling to process this.. If your 30 to 40 Kobe was like a peer. He grew up with us and in front of us. If you ever picked up a basketball or played organized sport he was the pinnacle of greatness, determination and work ethic.

Unlike other big deaths like mj or prince Kobe was young, healthy, didnt abuse drugs, and on an upward trajectory. Both prince and mj were on a downward spiral when they passed. As much as he achieved in the nba I dont think we got to see the best of Kobe yet as crazy as that sounds.

He was strategic. A thinker. And most importantly a fighter. That's why this hurts so bad cause you know he had to be fighting like hell in his last moments to survive and save his daughter... but the universe is undefeated. He left the game on his terms... just wish he could have left the world that way.