Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
GIGI WAS ABOUT TO SAVE THE WNBA
AND CONTINUE THE BRYANT LEGACY...

THATS THE CRAZIEST PART TO ME.

:devil:
:evil:

I saw a snapchat video of him at her games a few weeks ago, and it just hit that he didn't need a son anymore. She just was everything that people thought he was missing out on by not having a son. To hear the stories about how much he bragged about her to everyone, man....

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
man that’s where my mind went to. U know these bloodsucking lawyers will convince someone to sue.

hopefully somebody will handle that for Vanessa. I just read the oldest daughter got admitted into the hospital, bc she had an asthma/panic attack when she heard. :mjcry:

I’m a keep praying for strength for all his girls :wow:
Yep it could get even uglier.

I hope not because that won’t bring them back, but you know some people would do all that for money.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
i hope jerry does the same
I wonder what the new logo would even look like. I got a feeling that it will happen with Jerry's blessing.

It's gotta be an image of him in the air like this.

431aeb03200a381d95f4d97aa1edb0de.jpg

Or maybe an image of his iconic fadeaway jumper like this sticker here

Kobe-Bryant-fadeaway-jumper-vinyl-wall-decal-kids-room-decor-boys-rooms-diy-wallpaper-removable-wall.jpg

Can't go wrong with either one.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
at least most of us on here use the shyts for jokes and fukkery knowing it ain't that serious....but others are just like :snoop:

Yep, everyone knows I would crack on Bron all day on here. But I had no ill will towards the man, just jokes. In fact the day he signed with the Lakers I bought my nephew some Bron's. But these people are something else. I'm just staying away from any social media because I'd rather not run across that shyt

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Has anyone heard anything from China. Been a busy 2 days at work for me, 12hr shifts....haven't had time to grieve. This shyt is so heartbreaking. I spend a lot of time in China for work and Kobe is god level out there. His passing touched billions. Super sad time...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I wonder what the new logo would even look like. I got a feeling that it will happen with Jerry's blessing.

It's gotta be an image of him in the air like this.

431aeb03200a381d95f4d97aa1edb0de.jpg

Or maybe an image of his inconic fadeaway jumper like this sticker here

Kobe-Bryant-fadeaway-jumper-vinyl-wall-decal-kids-room-decor-boys-rooms-diy-wallpaper-removable-wall.jpg

Can't go wrong with either one.
getting one of those wallpapers for my basement.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Whats weird is I felt the inverse of that. As a major Kobe fan, I invested a lot of time in not liking LeBron. When Kobe died, alot of the anger I felt towards Bron evaporated. It’s bigger than basketball. These are people. And we should enjoy them while they’re here instead of picking them apart for silly debates. The crazy thing is we (the stans/fans) fought each other tooth and nail when they saw each other as brothers :mjcry: So in honor of Bean, I want to see LeBron win a couple more rings especially for the Lakers.
I feel the spirit if this, but I’m kinda seeing this as the way for me to honor Kobe, I’m keeping my foot on Bron’s neck, competitive til the end.

That said, my Bron hate has always been basketball related only, I think he’s a great dude (from what I can see publicly) off the court and always give him props there, some folks took the bball stanning too far and would hate on these folks as people.

But when it comes time to stan Kobe, I’m gonna keep bringing up every on court flaw and lost finals to make my point :lolbron:

#mambamentality

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta lay off of social media.

There are legitimately people sitting here arguing over how impactful his death was, if it's Pac or Biggie or MJ levels. The man lived his entire adult life with people fighting over whether or not he was the GOAT in ball and now it's whether or not he had the GOAT death? Have the coroner's even recovered all of his fukking remains yet? Jesus Christ.

Social media truly is the worst product of our technological advancements. Human beings have become fukking garbage.

It's not that social media is garbage. It just exposed lots of Human beings as garbage.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Social media especially twitter

Exposes how needy and pathetic people are for attention

blue checks are the fukking worst

I’m sick of all of them.

You’re a nobody journalist or blogger so no one is looking at your bum ass life with any scrutiny. Which is why you sit up on your high horse and cast judgement on a man who just died with a grieving family and fans all over the world.

humanity is disgusting sometimes.

5 star post