Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I gotta lay off of social media.

There are legitimately people sitting here arguing over how impactful his death was, if it's Pac or Biggie or MJ levels. The man lived his entire adult life with people fighting over whether or not he was the GOAT in ball and now it's whether or not he had the GOAT death? Have the coroner's even recovered all of his fukking remains yet? Jesus Christ.

Social media truly is the worst product of our technological advancements. Human beings have become fukking garbage.

at least most of us on here use the shyts for jokes and fukkery knowing it ain't that serious....but others are just like :snoop:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I'm damn sure not trying to compare their deaths but hearing the news of Kobe's passing hit me almost as hard as the morning I got the news of my mother passing away. I held back tears all day yesterday and didn't really break down but when I heard of my mom's death I balled like a fukking baby. I miss that woman so much. It's why deaths hit different for me now. We're losing too many people at young ages. Just appreciate your loved ones brehs. We all we got.

Wanna just say that I got nothing but love for every one of y'all. We may disagree and beef at times but this is my favorite site on the internet and I'm glad to be apart of this site.
Same here man. I felt sad all day yesterday and depressed, but didn't break down. But when my mom passed.... man it wasn't pretty. But that's normal I guess. We all love kobe but nothing compares to losing a parent. I mean your mom is your mom ya know? That's why I really feel for his kids man. Losing a parent is traumatizing

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
83931067_2273365146297385_4994092799608487936_n.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Social media especially twitter

Exposes how needy and pathetic people are for attention

blue checks are the fukking worst

I’m sick of all of them.

You’re a nobody journalist or blogger so no one is looking at your bum ass life with any scrutiny. Which is why you sit up on your high horse and cast judgement on a man who just died with a grieving family and fans all over the world.

humanity is disgusting sometimes.

My girls Facebook is littered with people trying to claim he was an evil dude or some shyt. It’s been hard to not reactivate my shyt and jump in those convos.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta lay off of social media.

There are legitimately people sitting here arguing over how impactful his death was, if it's Pac or Biggie or MJ levels. The man lived his entire adult life with people fighting over whether or not he was the GOAT in ball and now it's whether or not he had the GOAT death? Have the coroner's even recovered all of his fukking remains yet? Jesus Christ.

Social media truly is the worst product of our technological advancements. Human beings have become fukking garbage.

Man the media been disgusting in all of this. Just agendas for the last 2 days. First thing first was doing that bull shyt this morning discussing his career compared to MJ and Lebron.

Like man stop that shyt. Discuss the brothas life and his accomplishments. We don't need no damn stan wars when this brotha and his daughter ain't even been buried. Thats why I ain't following no one but the local LA tv news and radio when it concerns Kobes death.

They the only ones showing true respect for this brothas legacy.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GIGI WAS ABOUT TO SAVE THE WNBA
AND CONTINUE THE BRYANT LEGACY...

THATS THE CRAZIEST PART TO ME.

:devil:
:evil:

I don’t even know if save is the correct term because that shyt was never alive to begin with. She would about to kick that shyt off...the WNBA was about to finally begin as far as I’m concerned.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I’ve only been in a helicopter a few times ... I’m nearly completely ignorant to its inner workings and operations and best practices for flight ...

with that said , why is it difficult and/or not recommended to hover for and extended period of time ?
He explains it partially in the video towards the end. The drag from the wind/weather conditions will always push you in a certain direction. The pilot can then move against the drag to try and hover but this becomes almost impossible when he has no visibility in foggy conditions because he has no idea which direction he’s being pushed in and what’s around him.