Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
what tweets has Nick wright delete ? we gotta put him on the summer jam screen
Some bullshyt about Kobe only having FT% on LeBron

Nick is an idiot, but at least he kept it sports-related. We should save that career destroying energy for those cac feminazi liberal devils slandering Kobe instead. They had me so heated yesterday I briefly considered voting Trump just to spite them. Of course I came to my senses after a minute and slapped myself for having such a stupid idea :mjlol:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm sure this has been said over and over in here but let your loved ones know that you love them and how much they mean to you. Deaths like this really put life into perspective. Here today, gone tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.

I hate that it takes tragedy like this for folks to come together.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm sure this has been said over and over in here but let your loved ones know that you love them and how much they mean to you. Deaths like this really put life into perspective. Here today, gone tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.

I hate that it takes tragedy like this for folks to come together.

Just think of how many people yesterday, today are getting in touch or making up with people thanks to kobe

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It really is crazy how sports and certain players in sports can have an impact on so many lives. We use sports as an outlet to get away from the stress and problems of our daily lives. Now one of those players who helped provide that escape is no longer with us. A truly devestating loss for the entire world.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I gotta lay off of social media.

There are legitimately people sitting here arguing over how impactful his death was, if it's Pac or Biggie or MJ levels. The man lived his entire adult life with people fighting over whether or not he was the GOAT in ball and now it's whether or not he had the GOAT death? Have the coroner's even recovered all of his fukking remains yet? Jesus Christ.

Social media truly is the worst product of our technological advancements. Human beings have become fukking garbage.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If only she hadn't died, the news wouldn't be so grim. Other kids on the flight also

thyq19u11ad41.jpg
:sadbron: 2016 4

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm damn sure not trying to compare their deaths but hearing the news of Kobe's passing hit me almost as hard as the morning I got the news of my mother passing away. I held back tears all day yesterday and didn't really break down but when I heard of my mom's death I balled like a fukking baby. I miss that woman so much. It's why deaths hit different for me now. We're losing too many people at young ages. Just appreciate your loved ones brehs. We all we got.

Wanna just say that I got nothing but love for every one of y'all. We may disagree and beef at times but this is my favorite site on the internet and I'm glad to be apart of this site.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

There are legitimately people sitting here arguing over how impactful his death was, if it's Pac or Biggie or MJ levels. The man lived his entire adult life with people fighting over whether or not he was the GOAT in ball and now it's whether or not he had the GOAT death? Have the coroner's even recovered all of his fukking remains yet? Jesus Christ.

Social media truly is the worst product of our technological advancements. Human beings have become fukking garbage.
The lack of authenticity is a huge drawback of social media. I think it plays an enormous part in all of the anxiety/depression we see in society now.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

This. I'm also seeing people argue about the allegations. Not the time at all for that kind of talk