Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Been following Kobe since i was 12 and after that slam dunk contest he won, became an instant fan. I'm a bulls fan first but always had a soft spot for the lakers since his rookie year, rooted for him in every game he played except against my bulls. This here just hits wayyy different and this ain't how you're suppose to be going out. Nobody is invincible but you'd think Kobe would've survived something like this because.... he's kobe :mjcry: But the grim reaper has no mercy on ANYONE and apparently as cruel as it is, takes children as well. Such a f*cked up world we live in. :snoop:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
ESPN is saying that the heli was in a climb before it went into a steep dive.

Sounds like the pilot misjudged altitude (which makes no sense, if you're paying attention to the altimeter) tried to get elevation too fast going up and got retreating stall patterns, providing a loss of lift.

This is PURE speculation. Only the NTSB will know the actual cause. Could have been mechanical or a bird strike or sabotage or anything. People really need to stop propagating BS.

Daps
EPP-sHcU8AAJa_z

This is fukking dope.

RIP Kobe and GiGI.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I found out thru my mans who FaceTime’d me he a clown so I assumed he was lying or talking about Bron passing him in scoring

He told me check TMZ and I said they probably got hacked then ABC reported that shyt had my stomach in knots like my heart had dropped

Woke up this morning and breh really gone

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've honestly never taken the time to sit down and watch Doin Work or the Detail series but I'm downloading both as we speak and am realizing that this kind of behind the scenes input from one of the GOATs will be timeless

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Whats weird is I felt the inverse of that. As a major Kobe fan, I invested a lot of time in not liking LeBron. When Kobe died, alot of the anger I felt towards Bron evaporated. It’s bigger than basketball. These are people. And we should enjoy them while they’re here instead of picking them apart for silly debates. The crazy thing is we fought each other tooth and nail when they saw each other as brothers :mjcry: So in honor of Bean, I want to see LeBron win a couple more rings especially for the Lakers.
Didn't wanna bring Bron into this intitially but it's crazy cuz yesterday I watched the coverage of him passing up Kobe, and then interviewing AI... And they showed this mash up of Kobe and Bron through the years and the level of respect they had for each other and what seemed to me like a genuine bond.

I couldn't help but think to the Coli brehs and petty beefs discussed on here day in day out between Kobe and Bron stans... Sometimes funny, sometimes sad... Specially considering that these grown men tripping off some shyt that don't even exist between the actual two players.

And this was yesterday, hours before he died.

Rip to Kobe, his daughter, all the lives lost on the helicopter and all the lives lost period yesterday.