Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Some female at work hit everyone with the “Damn, I know it’s sad, but I wouldn’t be all crying over someone I didn’t know”. Then proceeds to say she didn’t watch basketball.

Everyone looking at her like :unimpressed:

Had to break it down for her. Grown ass men loss their Superman yesterday. Bigger than just some nikka on TV.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of this
RaggedLateChital-size_restricted.gif

:russ:

:mjcry:

One of my favorite gifs after the Chris rock one :russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Life long Celts fan, learned to respect Kobe more than any player. If anybody I talk to today has anything but sorrow and respect regarding this situation, I’m gonna check them, in whatever way is warranted for them. This is fukking gut wrenching, especially considering his baby girl was there, too. It makes me far sadder to think that they knew for at least a few minutes it was happening, it really makes you think. Kobe was one of those 1 of 1 players that took his in blood, sweat, and hard work, never did anything on the court that he wasn’t 100% all in! I’m gonna really miss what would have been, fr, I was going through it with my wife yesterday, and when I saw the news right as it happened, I broke down and released all the shyt that been bottled up, alone in my car, smoking some good, listening to my book, and crying like a 5 yo. I’ll never forget being at the finals in 10’, game 5, with my brother. At one point, we just looked at each other and said “He’s so fukking good” and it pissed us off so much. He was such a talent, such a great, beautiful mind, so many other things, big one thing that I noticed just recently, he was really trying to bridge the gap between the WNBA and the league, and that was because of his daughter. I’m just babbling on, you all have said more than enough, I just wanted to get some of my thoughts out because I don’t really have anyone close right now to say what’s on my mind, and y’all are always here. Love everyone in your life, be kind and grateful, you just never know. Rest in paradise.

Daps
Man I hope that the members of the other family that lost both parents will not try to sue the Bryant family, that would be messed up.
If they sue it will be out of anger and spite and looking for someone to blame. Cause I already know that those that are in control of Kobe’s estate will take care of the victims families in all aspects