Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Man I'm not a big fan of basketball, if you take betting away I'd stop watching it, so I wasn't that big of a Kobe fan - i respected his greatness like any other great athlete in his field but his death broke me man. Even today watching all the people posting about him, seeing videos, brings tears to my eyes.

RIP to his daughter and to him and big prayers for his family man.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Bruh these nikkas that turn into conspiracy theorists on fb are annoying as fukk
Understood to some extend the theories surrounding Nips death, but here? Wtf is to conspire about?

Proves that many people lack so much in their lives that they act smart even with the most tragic things.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
tues game with the clips and lakers is gonna be
RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

The amount of emotion thats gonna be displayed that night :mjcry:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bruh these nikkas that turn into conspiracy theorists on fb are annoying as fukk

I put “RIP Kobe” on my snap last night and this bird come messaging me talking about “Kobe faked his death, that video is fake, and he had money to do it”. After I explained to her that the crash video was not even Kobe’s helicopter, she kept talking dumb and I was like “you dumbass, why and how would Kobe fake his death, his daughter’s death, and 7 other people’s death?”.

People are seriously stupid as hell :gucci:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate that this was his private copter. I hope the families don’t come for his estate in a lawsuit. That would be crazy considering what Vanessa and the kids are also going through.

man that’s where my mind went to. U know these bloodsucking lawyers will convince someone to sue.

hopefully somebody will handle that for Vanessa. I just read the oldest daughter got admitted into the hospital, bc she had an asthma/panic attack when she heard. :mjcry:

I’m a keep praying for strength for all his girls :wow:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
bytch ass Nick Wright been deleting tweets, now he's spending his day eulogizing Kobe.

Yeah I remember that tweet he sent the night Bron passed Kobe in scoring and he was listing everything Bron had passed Kobe in and Nick was like “but Kobe made more free throws tho...” :snoop: