Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
No it hit a hill because it was flying too low due to the fog. Radar couldn’t pick the chopper because it was too low. So it was in the process of ascending before it hit the hill.

check the ESPN article, it seems there was sone sort of rapid descent... or maybe it clipped the mountain first then had a rapid descent?

From the article:

Shortly after 9:40 a.m., the helicopter turned again, toward the southeast, and climbed to more than 2,000 feet above sea level. It then descended and crashed into a hillside at about 1,400 feet, according to data from Flightradar24.

When it struck the ground, the helicopter was flying at about 160 knots (184 mph) and descending at a rate of more than 4,000 feet per minute (45 mph), the Flightradar24 data showed.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I saw it and wish I didn't read the comments shyt got me heated as fukk. Black people especially black women need to stop fukking with WHITE CAVE bytchES FEMINISM.:pacspit:
muthafukkas really need to start checkin that Black-Ish show.
That episode when Bow realized these white bytches aint your "allies"...

:francis:

shyt, Im still surprised this shyt is still on tv.
shyt be hittin wild nerves lol

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Ascended not descended.
From ESPN:

Shortly after 9:40 a.m., the helicopter turned again, toward the southeast, and climbed to more than 2,000 feet above sea level. It then descended and crashed into a hillside at about 1,400 feet, according to data from Flightradar24.

When it struck the ground, the helicopter was flying at about 160 knots (184 mph) and descending at a rate of more than 4,000 feet per minute (45 mph), the Flightradar24 data showed.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was trying to think of something witty to say when I posted his pic on IG. And was completely lost. Damn I thought today would be easier

I can’t say nothing other than RIP Kobe. It would be so much easier if we were old and gray on AARP and Kobe was like 90 years ago and dying. But to die so suddenly at 41, this is just...shocking, it’s just hard to put into words, I didn’t even sleep right last night, just woke up looking at my phone somehow still hoping I was in a bad dream but nope...Kobe is gone and it’s by far the most gut wrenching celebrity loss of my 22 years on earth, like not even trying to compare deaths but while MJ’s was shocking to me it was especially shocking and hard to take for 20-40 year olds at the time cause they grew up with him. Kobe’s death has been hard for me cause I felt connected to him, I grew up with him, he was apart of sports and pop culture nearly all my life.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
check the ESPN article, it seems there was sone sort of rapid descent... or maybe it clipped the mountain first then had a rapid descent?

From the article:

Seems clipping the mountain caused a rapid descent

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
A day after now & I can think better

RIP to all of the victims, it’s just crazy unexpected my brother hit me with that first text I’m like stop bullshytting but he never joke like that. Waiting yesterday for confirmation was the WOAT feeling, the world stood still.

Much love to Vanessa, Pam, Joe, his sisters & most important his children

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I listened to the black box recording, this definitely sounds correct. He spoke to the tower about 30 seconds before the plane stopped movement on the GPS video, probably noticed it at the last minute and tried to pull up.
I don’t think I got it in me to listen, but ppl were telling me he coulda paused and waited for visual confirmation from the tower but didn’t? Just kept flying aimlessly?