Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
I don’t think I got it in me to listen, but ppl were telling me he coulda paused and waited for visual confirmation from the tower but didn’t? Just kept flying aimlessly?
A few helicopter forums are saying he probably started to panic and just became reactive instead of proactive

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don’t think I got it in me to listen, but ppl were telling me he coulda paused and waited for visual confirmation from the tower but didn’t? Just kept flying aimlessly?
You can't hear anything but the pilot talking to the tower and telling them he was going to raise up over the fog or something like that, that was the last thing you heard. The tower started speaking to them after like 20-30 seconds and the pilot never replied.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all really gotta chill with “Did ____ say anything?”

Like y’all really asking if that man’s wife and girls mother has posted on fukkin IG the day they died, for y’all benefit.

FOH with that shyt foreal. If you that pressed about it a twitter search will calm your nerves

RIGHT!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Everything he do in 2k is real” :russ:

That ain’t even the version of the video I remember :francis: it didn’t have Kobe talking about the Grammy. Breh said he gonna show up to the Grammys to accept JDs award and everybody would say “Damn that nikka JD done grew” :mjlol:

He was talking cash shyt.

Played his homie too and fukked him up. Imma find the one I’m talking about eventually tho. He had lines I say to this day

Last edited: