Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Through this tragedy this should motivate the young guys to be even greater in their craft. Develop that work ethic and make an impact in the game and outside of the game.
Honestly his work ethic can be applied to any craft. His obsession with fulfilling his potential and his love for the game to the point where it was like a religion to him is something few people have in any profession.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
IFkIZYK_d.jpg

Grabbed a paper today in NYC :mjcry:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I see it like this...Kobe completed 1 half of his life which was his dream to be in the NBA, getting drafted outta high school, playing for the Lakers, working on his craft to become the very best, winning 5 rings, etc.

But Kobe didn't get to complete the 2nd half of his life which was retirement, family, coaching his daughter, mentoring players, be alive to see his HOF induction, writing books, films and who knows what else.

So his life was incomplete and Kobe seemed more excited for the 2nd half of his life than the first. He gave so much of his life to basketball that he wanted to give his life to his family and get to see the fruits of his labor.

Like I said before, I grew up rooting against this man and the Lakers dynasty... I remember watching those Kings/Lakers games staying up late as hell to see the end knowing i had to go to school the next day but my mom was cool with it.

Being in PE Class or on the blacktop playing ball and all you hear is KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a 90's baby (born in 91) and Kobe was the Jordan of our generation. I didn't get into the NBA until like '98 when Jordan won his 6th and final ring. Then that's when Kobe and Shaq took over.

So yeah Kobe been apart of my life for as long as I can remember.:mjcry:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me hopes that these ofettes reaction to Kobe's death (ie. accusing him of rape) will put a greater magnifying glass on the bullshyt that is WHITE Feminism but I know it's a lost cause

I saw it and wish I didn't read the comments shyt got me heated as fukk. Black people especially black women need to stop fukking with WHITE CAVE bytchES FEMINISM.:pacspit: