Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Prolly a 1/2 hr after the news broke... espn reporting it. My friend who i share my ig with hit me up saying post something about Kobe. He was my favorite. I’m like :dahell: what’s the significance??? I googled him and saw the reports... :ohhh::picard::dwillhuh::gucci::mjtf::why:

And it set in like :to::to::to: Kobe Bryant is dead??? Then when it was rumors about who else was on board... Rick Fox... his daughters... his whole family...
All that was confirmed was Kobe...

When they said Gigi was on board it broke me. Thinking that their last moments was literally him comforting her of what was to come...:sadbron:

I never claimed to be LWO or a Kobe Stan. But I respected him for him athleticism, mentor ship, a man who knew how to sell pop and gym shoes... a man who rapped and sucked at it ... a man I grew up with when he entered the league... a man who messed up in his marriage and fought to fix it...

A father who loved his family. :to: A daughter going in the steps of her father and grandfather...

:mjcry: Damn it I’m crying again.

Very, very well said! Respect and love.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
None of this feels any better after a shytty night of sleep.
Kobe was pain.
But... Gigi is anguish, if nothing more than for all the time that shoulda stretched out in front of her like a road fit to travel... just snatched away cruelly without a semblance of reason and without a moment to be reconsidered.

Give them flowers while your peoples are around, y'all. Always.

Daps
And everyone needs to remember the pilot has a family and his own life. The nikka isn’t just doing shyt for a laugh he’s trying to get back home at the end of the day too.
Yea the whole blaming the pilot thing ain't cool. He's an employee. No one knows what conversations were had that day. At the end of the day, no one expected to die yesterday, but 9 people ended up dying tragically. No reason to start finger pointing. It's sad all around for everyone involved.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
83833600_3819244754767453_7288450490747060224_o.jpg