Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If somebody got 81 in the 3rd, Kobe would want em to break 100 off :russ:
Bro now I'm just picturing someone sitting out when they reach 81 and Kobe's ghost just shows up like ":dahell: nikka have you lost your mind?!" People saying "Kobe would've wanted it this way" and Kobe's like ":childplease:The fukk I would!"

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Descended 600 feet in about 9 seconds....

:francis:

Mechanical failure?
No it hit a hill because it was flying too low due to the fog. Radar couldn’t pick the chopper because it was too low. So it was in the process of ascending before it hit the hill.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Descended 600 feet in about 9 seconds....

:francis:

Mechanical failure?

It was probably weather related. LAPD grounded it's helicopters that morning because of fog and a lot of other helicopters were grounded because of the weather.

Kurt Deetz, a former pilot for Island Express Helicopters who used to fly Bryant in the chopper, said weather conditions were poor in Van Nuys on Sunday morning — “not good at all.”

The crash was more likely caused by bad weather than engine or mechanical issues, he said. “The likelihood of a catastrophic twin engine failure on that aircraft — it just doesn’t happen,” he said.

Judging from a public record of the flight path and the wide debris field, Deetz said that it appears the helicopter was traveling very fast at the time of impact, about 160 mph. After a 40-minute flight, Deetz added, the craft would have had about 800 pounds of fuel on board. “That’s enough to start a pretty big fire,” he said.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brehs. I had an 8 am interview this morning for a job that I really need. It was probably one of my worst interview performances in awhile.

I was completely distracted and lacking sleep from yesterday’s news. I hope those of you who have to work or take care of something important find peace of mind today.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Foggy and eerily silent like can only happen on a cold winter day with snow on the ground

20200127-084944.jpg

Guard your peace of mind if you're struggling today even if it only feels like the size of a grain of sand

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps

White women are easily the most demonic people walking the earth right now. There will be plenty of time to talk about Kobe’s shortcomings and flaws. Now ain’t that time. They can’t even let people grieve and forgot the fact that his 13 year old daughter died, as well.

But that’s that Neanderthal dna for ya. They naturally lack empathy since their people are literally from caves. shyt, they just learned how to bathe like 200 years ago. So nothing surprises me with these deviants.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Brehs. I had an 8 am interview this morning for a job that I really need. It was probably one of my worst interview performances in awhile.

I was completely distracted and lacking sleep from yesterday’s news. I hope those of you who have to work or take care of something important find peace of mind today.
Breh....I’m with you. I’m not here. Have two TVs at my job and it took every part of me not to cry in the kitchen when they showed all the NY papers one by one with Kobe on the cover and back page.

He really showed me how much this city LOVES basketball. this city LOVED Kobe.