Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I really hope his family is getting some privacy to mourn, this shyt damn near making me want to quit the internet with all the tasteless shyt I seen, not to mention all the posts of atlethes describing how this has ruined THEIR day on some

“I’m at a loss for words, this has affected me so much, I can’t breathe or think, I feel awful” I know some of these athletes were really close to Kobe but the majority just seems like “look at me I’m sad too” I hate social media

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ya'll gotta listen to AB more. No more white women in 2020. That don't mean all, some are amazing, great people, great wives, etc. It just means many of them are satanic witches, especially the ones like Rachel Wood. Kobe had a trial and was found not guilty but she still says he's a rapist because she's a white supremacist POS. She needs to burn in hell.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I really don't know how I'm gonna get through it today brehs, this hit hard. Like others have said, it's like losing a family member even though I didn't know Kobe it's like I did just from watching and admiring him all these years, the inspiration, etc. A death hasn't hit me this hard since losing a very close family member of mine a little over a year and a half ago, shyt is killing me. I can't focus. RIP Kobe and Gianna:mjcry:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I lost my daughter when she turned 18. Its one of those things as a parent where I felt helpless as she faded away after fighting for 2 months. You just want to trade places with them.

I just know that Kobe wasnt thinking about himself. He was likely hurt that he couldnt do anything at that moment to protect her from what was coming.
This made me well up a little. Sorry for your loss, no parent should have to go through that.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was trying to think of something witty to say when I posted his pic on IG. And was completely lost. Damn I thought today would be easier

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Brehs, I just looked at my Facebook memories and I didn't realize today 7 years ago I actually went to a Lakers game and watch kobe play in person vs the Jazz

:mjcry::mjcry:

I'm blessed and fortunate enough to ever see him play in person. It was a birthday gift as well

I'm still looking at my phone hoping that I get an update saying Kobe and co survived :rip:
WOW! the universe is crazy, breh.