Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
People are evil! Kobe lost his life and The Bryant’s also lost Gigi! Kobe spread so much positivity and wealth in the world and there’s people really saying he “he got his” for an alleged rape case? Even ESPN with their “he wasn’t without controversy” bullshyt should be put on blast! No one is without controversies. shyt is sad and upsetting man.

when Peyton passes Ben Roethlisberger passes Nick Bosa and every other racist and rapist go they need to keep that same energy.

shyt just got me hot man I’m done with the internet for a few weeks

They did the same shyt with Nip. On that "he wasn't without controversy" bullshyt about his bangin' past. shyt is disgusting. Mf's don't even wait until the body is cold and in the ground to start shoveling dirt.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’ve only been in a helicopter a few times ... I’m nearly completely ignorant to its inner workings and operations and best practices for flight ...

with that said , why is it difficult and/or not recommended to hover for and extended period of time ?
Its crazy seeing this question, never thought Id see it on a topic like this. Kind of eerie.

I took some flight classes in a Cessna back in '02 at Freeway Airport in Bowie, MD, they had helicopter pilots there as well and they spoke a bit about this. So its no foul to sit and hover in a helicopter if you have an instrument rating (meaning you can fly a plane with a completely covered windshield), what they said was something like "when you have passengers its very hard to sit the craft still because you don't want to panic your passengers so you end up just flying around talking to air traffic control until conditions get better" I know it seems terrible now knowing what we know but these guys/women are trained to fly and land aircraft through the worst of conditions. To them sitting and hovering just doesn't cross their mind unless its a rescue mission. With that said, I heard the fog out there was horrible

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Couldn't take Nick Wright seriously trying to eulogize Kobe this morning when he's done nothing but try to shyt on and slander Kobe's legacy since he's been on TV. He just had a tweet doing the same when Bron passed Kobe on the scoring list that he had to delete yesterday. Sports media really gotta shift away from these trolling clowns who use these tactics to get engagement and become popular.

Yep.

Him plus other trolls who been shytting on breh for years, even after he stopped playing; I'm not going with none of them nikkas. Shut cho ass up, say your respects and keep it moving. But don't pour no sauce on it or try to say it was for anything else but clout.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I just want to say this to my Brothers and Sisters who are still hurting and have to deal with this demonic social media filth. Never, I MEAN NEVER Let White America TELL YOU how to feel about OUR Black Legends and Icons. I'll be damn if I let this system destroy every single Black Legend past and present because of White Supremacy said so. Please They are only talking about Kobe's drama because he's a Black Man period. They just did it with Michael who's been dead for a Decade. These same people attacking Kobe could careless about Black People emotions, our pain or our struggle. They were quiet as church mouses a day ago but now they Court Experts on Kobe, Stop.

You think they cared about Gigi losing her life? Nope Any chance to tear down a Black Man. Meanwhile Woody Allen is still making movies with no issues, still getting paper, still getting distribution. Crickets from Hollywood and White America though. Elvis is still getting honored no problems. Meanwhile we got Rapist Slave Masters as statues and on our money but they wanna throw dirt on Kobe, LOL These Same People voted in Trump who has double digit Rape Allegations, he's the Damn President right now but we suppose to hate Kobe? LOL, Like I said. WE DEFINE OUR HEROES. They never will. These same racist threw dirt on MLK's name too. They mean nothing. Kobe will be a Legend as long as we keep him there, they have no control over that.

kobe.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Its crazy seeing this question, never thought Id see it on a topic like this. Kind of eerie.

I took some flight classes in a Cessna back in '02 at Freeway Airport in Bowie, MD, they had helicopter pilots there as well and they spoke a bit about this. So its no foul to sit and hover in a helicopter if you have an instrument rating (meaning you can fly a plane with a completely covered windshield), what they said was something like "when you have passengers its very hard to sit the craft still because you don't want to panic your passengers so you end up just flying around talking to air traffic control until conditions get better" I know it seems terrible now knowing what we know but these guys/women are trained to fly and land aircraft through the worst of conditions. To them sitting and hovering just doesn't cross their mind unless its a rescue mission. With that said, I heard the fog out there was horrible

so when you’re hovering in conditions of low visibility , it’s not recommended due to the possibility of alarming passengers AND the possibility of drifting into something or being hit by something during the hover ?

This gotta be the goat witness. The amount of detail, sheesh

Really tho ... professionally worded account . Like uber professional .